Federico Chiesa (10 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Just re-read the press release. There is an obligation to buy if certain sporting objectives are achieved by the end of 21/22 season. If those sporting objectives are not achieved only then it's an option to buy. Doesn't say if it's player-related like goals+assists or team-related objectives.
I know and I was laughing at the deal we made...

Buy on AliExpress.com

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He had a beautiful pass for that Morata goal. And then almost had another assist in 2nd half (it was a clear chance and Morata failed to score that). I think no one in the last match contributed more to goalscoring chances.

And about the price.
It's Fiorentina guys. They somehow hate us and they will always inflate their price especially for us. Not his fault.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
According to Momblano, Pirlo choose this guy over Aouar (we could do same deal with Lyon) :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We already have Ramsey for Aouar position in the summer
And Pirlo idea of football seems need for fullback/winger kind of hybrid. And Chiesa ticks it with his attributes of hardworking, pace, can defend. But he really not creative enough, the ones who set the creativity in Fio was Ribery or Castrovili.

But 60m is quite overpaid for him

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We already have Ramsey for Aouar position in the summer
And Pirlo idea of football seems need for fullback/winger kind of hybrid. And Chiesa ticks it with his attributes of hardworking, pace, can defend. But he really not creative enough, the ones who set the creativity in Fio was Ribery or Castrovili.

But 60m is quite overpaid for him
Ramsey sucks , he should leave asap , average footballer !

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yep not the flashiest looking player but gets stuff done and one of the only players that has any real pace in the side.
Cammoranesi at the start of his juve career wasnt too different. Extremely hard working on the right, dribbels and crosses all game. Now Camo got gradually a more versatile treat and his dribbeling by the line was really excellent.

I'll take it. Right side chiesa and cuads is pretty much settled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

• Gian