Federico Chiesa (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who cares about how he performs for internationl team?

if we follow that logic, lots of world class players should not be signed. even sweet ol del pie would be another medicore italian to not care about

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Too much of Ronaldo's corona infested bodily fluid and goat shagging have melted your initially limited brain.
At least you no longer insult family members and relatives, which is something, I am sure, your primitive third world shithole self craves.
I am just wondering do you have such bad taste in goats as in football players?

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
What a flaccid comeback, the Pjanic of comebacks heh

Jun 16, 2020
He is generally good for Italy actually. Him and Zaniolo been the better young attackers for Azzurri under Mancini. Two games of one average and one poor dont change that. But now its extra scrutiny here because he is our player.
At the Azzurri, as wel with U21 before, Chiesa usually preforms better than Zaniolo does. Zaniolo, while playing a normal 433, faces the same problems as Bernardeschi had with us. He’ll play to high on the pitch, only relies on his left foot and he starts to struggle because he can’t find space. Those players need to drop a bit on order to create something. Chiesa feels comfortable on the wing; just all speed, dribbling and shooting. More a classic winger like Callejon for example.

Im not saying that Zaniolo has more talent than Chiesa, but it’s the difference between players who are suited in that role that and players who obviously aren’t. It’s the same reason why I expect Chiesa to be a proper RWB with the width and pace he provides, and we’d destroy Kulu there.

Its easy with Roma and Parma, but Juve and Italy (under Mancini) are usually the dominant force, so more packed defenses.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Just realized that he has a real Renaissance face. he looks like a painter or artist from the 14th century

Refreshing to see a tuz member who is so well-cultured. You, my brother, shall use that exquisite class of yours to enlighten the commoners crawling within tuz, such as pavelnel, on how to walk and talk like a cultured gentleman, and how fornicating with one’s sister is an act frowned upon in past and present society.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Refreshing to see a tuz member who is so well-cultured. You, my brother, shall use that exquisite class of yours to enlighten the commoners crawling within tuz, such as pavelnel, on how to walk and talk like a cultured gentleman, and how fornicating with one’s sister is an act frowned upon in past and present society.
Hey, goatshagging freak, do not project on me your distorted values, which no doubt, as a true primitive creature, you build your life upon.
Now, go check your virgin goats with the head of your tiny micky mouse penis, as you do every day, and leave culture to us -the enlightened folks.
BTW, I was so sure that you will resort to insulting family and relatives again. I knew I was getting under your thin ISIS skin. LOL. So predictable...hahahaha

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah but the worrying thing is, Italy played against packed defences and teams that had no intention of attacking. Italy's status has changed recently, we even played with 4 CB's at the start of the match changing our system to a back 5. At Juve, he'll have to face packed defence on a weekly basis, unlike at Fiorentina where he probably has way more space against his opponents since teams wont be overly defensive against them. He really needs to develop his game, he looked lost yesterday and Akê had him in his back pocket.
Italy typically play better with their backs against the wall. Chiesa seems to have some “bottle” to him. I feel like he will show up when it matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)