Federico Chiesa (27 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The way Chiesa plays kind of reminds me of Son Heung-Min, in terms of directness of play and always being willing to run straight at defenders as soon as he gets the ball. That's something we've lacked from our wide players in recent years.
If he turns out to be our version of Son...

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
I watched Chiesa against Poland, was the weakest player.
Absolutely not.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He was rated the worst by Gazzetta.
Their ratings are behind a paywall so I can't check, but Belotti was pretty ineffective. I don't really recall Jorginho doing much either. Chiesa at least created some chances, in particular I remember he put in an excellent cross from a very tight space between two Polish players while in their box. But overall it was a forgettable game for pretty much everyone on the pitch.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Another rather average game. On the other hand, Kean and Spina are looking sharp, both having a good game so far (Kean came off the bench). I can’t believe we lost both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Another rather average game. On the other hand, Kean and Spina are looking sharp, both having a good game so far (Kean came off the bench). I can’t believe we lost both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiesa was bad but Kean came in against Netherlands' barely walking left-back, had some nice touches for around 5 minutes, and in the last 10 touched the ball once...Great impact indeed...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@DAiDEViL My cousin isn't Italian :D

That miss though, in the video you posted, and against Poland - shades of Turdeski indeed :scared:

Immobile must be sucking someone off, or have some photos of Mancini in compromising positions (kinda like Khedira here). I still can't understand how he gets games for Italy.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

That miss though, in the video you posted, and against Poland - shades of Turdeski indeed :scared:

Immobile must be sucking someone off, or have some photos of Mancini in compromising positions (kinda like Khedira here). I still can't understand how he gets games for Italy.
Well, being Italy's best striker helps I guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

He scored 36 league goals last season, equalling the all time record, and 4 seasons in a row scored over 20 in the league?

Its one thing to say its not working out as well in this system. But him being chosen is a given.

When the alternatives are half the player he is Belotti, 33 year old thats new to Serie A, let alone Azzurri, and Kean who can't score much in both levels (its kinda why Mancini is using him as winger now).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)