Federico Chiesa (23 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Two very underwhelming games, far from Juve level. Probably some weight on his shoulders, but also at times he looked a bit lost tactically. The game vs Poland was better.

Anyway I’m still looking forward to see him in our shirt. Hopefully he starts saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

He scored 36 league goals last season, equalling the all time record, and 4 seasons in a row scored over 20 in the league?

Its one thing to say its not working out as well in this system. But him being chosen is a given.

When the alternatives are half the player he is Belotti, 33 year old thats new to Serie A, let alone Azzurri, and Kean who can't score much in both levels (its kinda why Mancini is using him as winger now).
It’s very simple: Immobile is the best striker that the national team has at this moment. There’s no young talent, no old geezer, no false 9 or other options available to make him bench in the important games.

I like Immobile, he’s not world class but does the job. He’s okay for the coming years, and surely better than Belotti is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Chiesa was bad but Kean came in against Netherlands' barely walking left-back, had some nice touches for around 5 minutes, and in the last 10 touched the ball once...Great impact indeed...
It does suck to be a current or ex- Juve player at times. no matter what you do, you have ‘experts’ on Juventuz forum downplaying all the efforts that you have put in for club and country.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It’s very simple: Immobile is the best striker that the national team has at this moment. There’s no young talent, no old geezer, no false 9 or other options available to make him bench in the important games.
Maybe it's time to give up on Immobile in Nazionale and try Caputo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Head down, kicking the ball forward and trying to outpace his opponent. If we have to go by yesterday, I don't really see a 50M player in him
i rarely saw the 50m player in him either, we overpay for him, especially at post-covid prices, but he's surely much more talented than he appeared to be yesterday. it's just he's a bit of a one-trick pony. needs to improve on his decision making, especially on his worse days, because that simple "let's outrun the opponent" trick isn't always working. yesterday his passing was awful even to his meh passing standards, he was slower than usual, but on his day, he can create, shoot and dribble past the opponents. at least he showed some tactical awareness in defensive phase.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
i rarely saw the 50m player in him either, we overpay for him, especially at post-covid prices, but he's surely much more talented than he appeared to be yesterday. it's just he's a bit of a one-trick pony. needs to improve on his decision making, especially on his worse days, because that simple "let's outrun the opponent" trick isn't always working. yesterday his passing was awful even to his meh passing standards, he was slower than usual, but on his day, he can create, shoot and dribble past the opponents. at least he showed some tactical awareness in defensive phase.
His crossing was decent yesterday and always have been when I've seen him. I actually thought he was more accustomed to playing RW in a 4-3-3 but he doesn't have enough variety in his game to play that position. He reminds me more of a 'classical' winger / right midfielder used in a 4-4-2 like a young Jesus Navas at Sevilla

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Totally.
Like how fat Ronaldo favoring trannies,
Girls favoring tall guys
And Portuguese Pepe favoring pavelnel
Too much of Ronaldo's corona infested bodily fluid and goat shagging have melted your initially limited brain.
At least you no longer insult family members and relatives, which is something, I am sure, your primitive third world shithole self craves.
I am just wondering do you have such bad taste in goats as in football players?

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is generally good for Italy actually. Him and Zaniolo been the better young attackers for Azzurri under Mancini. Two games of one average and one poor dont change that. But now its extra scrutiny here because he is our player.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He is generally good for Italy actually. Him and Zaniolo been the better young attackers for Azzurri under Mancini. Two games of one average and one poor dont change that. But now its extra scrutiny here because he is our player.
Yeah but the worrying thing is, Italy played against packed defences and teams that had no intention of attacking. Italy's status has changed recently, we even played with 4 CB's at the start of the match changing our system to a back 5. At Juve, he'll have to face packed defence on a weekly basis, unlike at Fiorentina where he probably has way more space against his opponents since teams wont be overly defensive against them. He really needs to develop his game, he looked lost yesterday and Akê had him in his back pocket.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He had a bad game, but he clearly struggled to run starting from 20+ something minute. The kid has goods, he should not be the main creative force though, at least not yet, and he won't be in Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)