Federico Chiesa (23 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wait a minute. I see Chiesa lining up more of a frontline player for the national team. I thought this guy was more of a mid wing guy? So is Juve looking to the future with #10, Kulu and Chiesa being their top frontline? I know Kulu and Chiesa have supposedly great upside, but will it be serie a champion and CL title competitive enough?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wait a minute. I see Chiesa lining up more of a frontline player for the national team. I thought this guy was more of a mid wing guy? So is Juve looking to the future with #10, Kulu and Chiesa being their top frontline? I know Kulu and Chiesa have supposedly great upside, but will it be serie a champion and CL title competitive enough?
We didn't win the CL even with a midfield of Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba. So my guess is no it won't be enough.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Chiesa is a frontline player if your team is shit like the Azzurri or Fiorentina.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Even in the UK in (authentic) Italian restaurants you see Napoli and Fiorentina merch and some anti-Juve stuff dotted about. You can normally have a bit of banter with them about it as a paying customer, they expect that, but some of these people have no life and it becomes some weird obsession.

Fiorentina are relevant to us for 180 minutes per year, that is it.
The owner of my favorite Ice cream shop happens to be Juve fan. And it's located just like 50 meters away from another Ice cream shop with a Milanista owner :lol:

Found out be accident. Walked in with some Juve shirt and he greeted me with a "Ahhh, meine Verein!"(My club!) :heart: @lgorTudor

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not even that bad of a miss, look where the ball comes off, definitely not his foot. Despite that miss he still graded out as the third best player for Italy. Seemed like he was the only one creating any sort of chances. Had at least two crosses that could’ve turned into goals. The worst player was easily Belotti. What’s he even doing on the national team.

Jun 16, 2020
Not the best match of him, few good actions and that ugly miss as posted before. Italy lacked sharpness, was the same for Chiesa today. Some players were worse then him like Florenzi, Jorginho, Emerson and Belotti.

Got substituted early, so fresh legs for Sunday hopefully unless he starts against The Netherlands.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If this was Berna, Tuz’ers would probably be out in full force with their pitchforks.
meh they hate you til they love you, they love you until they hate you. No one more fickle than a sports fan. For example, I hated Danilo, now I kinda love him. I don’t actively root against Juve players though. The worst fan is the one with an agenda. Berna has earned some of the disrespect, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens if he starts playing well again. Will people nitpick or will they get on board? I’m ready to get on board.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
why was he so cheap then?
He had a flopped half season with Wolfsburg. Reckless highline defense didn't suit him, and was out of confidence. Coach was preferring Friedrich and Kjaer over him around that time, when he was a starter before this season.

Also two key things, his contract was expiring in 6 months so was cheap, and they wanted to do him a favour moving easily when he was missing Italy, and do Juve a semi favour because we gave them Diego for cheap price in previous transfer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)