Federico Chiesa (45 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I wonder what cronios (and jck) will say when we won the CL one of these yrs
We’ll only when the CL when we have a decent/ good player in every position and the same lineup for at least 2 years straight. This signing is definitely a step in the right direction but we still have to build a winning team and add a couple of hardworking talents. I wish we could target Theo Hernandez and Aouar next, maybe add a solid option for the right back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Prade': 'Chiesa sale a weight off Fiorentina' FI

He says Chiesa was never going to stay which kind of confirms we may have a great player 2 years ahead but should we have waited 2 years we would get him for free...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I liked the part where he admitted they done goofed by giving him the captaincy in his last game :lol:
He did the right thing, but now that Chiesa is no longer at Firorentina and joined their biggest "rival" he rather please their fans and say he was wrong...

P.S when Im talking about Fiorentina as rival in " " - Its because this whole rivalry is stupid. We dont share the same goals and the only reason we are considered as their rivals is the fact we took Baggio away from them and they couldnt act maturely..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Chiesas dad was one of the first memories I had of watching serie A in the mid 90s. I don’t remember anything specific because I was young, I just remember thinking how good he was.

- - - Updated - - -

So we let PSG steal Kean from under our nose and we got chiesa instead?

Watch Kean dribble past chiesa and score the winning goal against us in quarterfinal ECL.
Is this sarcasm?

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Tbh, I think he's going to be a very useful and serviceable player - he's young, dynamic, and eclectic.

I'm just not too psyched about stumping up 60 million in total for his acquisition, regardless of how the payment is spread. At the end of the day, we're still going to have to pay 60 million.
It makes a world of difference how you spread out the amortization and hence his book value. Only recording 3m this year on our books for his acquisition and 7m next season is crucial in such tough economic conditions.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It makes a world of difference how you spread out the amortization and hence his book value. Only recording 3m this year on our books for his acquisition and 7m next season is crucial in such tough economic conditions.
I understand that it makes a difference in terms of book keeping, but in the end we're still going to spend 60 million, whether we pay it tomorrow, or in 2023 ;)

However, I hope this does give us more leverage to negotiate for a star player next summer :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)