Federico Chiesa (14 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Some people's logic:

Italian winger arriving from Fiorentina? Let's compare him with Bernardeschi even though their playing style is completely different.
While I agree with you, he will never be WC, will never reach his father status, i am just hoping that he will reach Cuadrado levels, i would be pleased with that, so far he is closer to Bernaderschi though...
If you remember Cuads and Berna when playing for so inferior clubs, they looked so much better than the rest of their teammates, it's nearly impossible to emulate that in Juve, let him be at least Kulu level, please not another Berna...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
While I agree with you, he will never be WC, will never reach his father status, i am just hoping that he will reach Cuadrado levels, i would be pleased with that, so far he is closer to Bernaderschi though...
If you remember Cuads and Berna when playing for so inferior clubs, they looked so much better than the rest of their teammates, it's nearly impossible to emulate that in Juve, let him be at least Kulu level, please not another Berna...
Well it depends on your interpretation of World Class of course, but Enrico Chiesa was never a WC player. Cuadrado is arguably on par with Enrico if not a higher level.

Also we need to stop disrespecting the Cuads and putting his contribution to this club in the same sentence with Bernardeschi. Dude has been a clutch for several seasons and continues to perform in multiple positions.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still a little disbelief that this is actually official.

Seemed like one of those sagas that would go on forever, us being continually linked with him every season while Fiorentina reiterates its silly 100mil+ demands then sells him to Inter for a 1/3 of it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Still a little disbelief that this is actually official.

Seemed like one of those sagas that would go on forever, us being continually linked with him every season while Fiorentina reiterates its silly 100mil+ demands then sells him to Inter for a 1/3 of it.
Let it sink in bro. We signed a fantastic wing talent for years to come. Hope he gets time and room to excell, has the skillset and work ethic to fit in well in lo stile Juve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he needs to fix his nose. ronaldo should introduce him to his team of plastic surgeons.

we already meet the big nose allowed spots in squad with chiellini

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let it sink in bro. We signed a fantastic wing talent for years to come. Hope he gets time and room to excell, has the skillset and work ethic to fit in well in lo stile Juve.
Indeed.
This man has balls and brain, unlike our dear Berna.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Before Berna every signing was il nuovo Giovinco.
It's about expectations and price. If we paid 20m for berna he could be seen as the new pepe. Kind of handy and work rate. But we paid much more at a time when we could have gotten better.

Chiesa in my view is a better player all round but with a higher price. However the terms of the deal protects us if he is a complete flop to some degree. Now that I looked at the details of the deal, I think it was well executed. This was well executed and not a panic buy as other sales also needed to fall into place at the right time.

- - - Updated - - -

so buffon played with his father at parma in the previous century

:gigi::chiesa:
Actually that's true. I remember watching that team play ... Was an awesome team. Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Sensi, Veron, Chiesa, Zola, Crespo, Dino Baggio just to name a few.

And that was Parma!!!!! Man those were the golden days off Italian football where it was by far the dominant league every world class player wanted to play in. In fact,. Even today I don't think the EPL or La Liga had had the same kind of dominance when it comes to having the so many of the world best players.

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
€3m loan [2021]
€7m loan [2022]
€40m option with conditions that automatically trigger it
€10m in potential variable bonuses
Reasonable Fee for 2 years and an expensive buying fee and bonus in this current condition. It should be better if 3 + 7 + 30 + 10.

I hope he delivers and become one of the best

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
It's about expectations and price. If we paid 20m for berna he could be seen as the new pepe. Kind of handy and work rate. But we paid much more at a time when we could have gotten better.

Chiesa in my view is a better player all round but with a higher price. However the terms of the deal protects us if he is a complete flop to some degree. Now that I looked at the details of the deal, I think it was well executed. This was well executed and not a panic buy as other sales also needed to fall into place at the right time.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually that's true. I remember watching that team play ... Was an awesome team. Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Sensi, Veron, Chiesa, Zola, Crespo, Dino Baggio just to name a few.

And that was Parma!!!!! Man those were the golden days off Italian football where it was by far the dominant league every world class player wanted to play in. In fact,. Even today I don't think the EPL or La Liga had had the same kind of dominance when it comes to having the so many of the world best players.
to think about it. Inter calciopoli pretty much the beginning of the end of italian football. so i blame it all on merda for series A downfall

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what cronios (and jck) will say when we won the CL one of these yrs
history proves them right over and over again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)