Federico Chiesa (25 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what is it about hard workers that shows in their face?

like the moment you look at their face, you know they give 150% of their energy on the pitch. even before you see them play just looking at their face is enough to go: yes, these guys run 90 minutes.

chiesa has that in his face
licht did
vidal did
muller does
tevez did

edit: maybe its the ugliness. they have to compensate for being ugly by putting in work
:agree: Some people are able to harness that motivation to rise. Rise up and become a king.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nice player to have in your squad. We lacked energy and directness at times last season, so I'm happy that he can add that.

60m is a huge fee though, no matter what way you look at it. He will have to step up to justify it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Will never be WC, will never reach his father status, i am just hoping that he will reach Cuadrado levels, i would be pleased with that, so far he is closer to Bernaderschi though...
If you remember Cuads and Berna when playing for so inferior clubs, they looked so much better than the rest of their teammates, it's nearly impossible to emulate that in Juve, let him be at least Kulu level, please not another Berna...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Will never be WC, will never reach his father status, i am just hoping that he will reach Cuadrado levels, i would be pleased with that, so far he is closer to Bernaderschi though...
If you remember Cuads and Berna when playing for so inferior clubs, they looked so much better than the rest of their teammates, it's nearly impossible to emulate that in Juve, let him be at least Kulu level, please not another Berna...
ClosePitifulBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
I’m very underwhelmed by this transfer but I sincerely hope he shuts me up and delivers the goods.

Also, loving all the welcome posts. Chiesa is surely reading them.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Come on... he’s a very talented player. He’s scored 10+ goals for 2 seasons running. He’s good defensively, he’s good going forward and has a very good cross. He also completely fits with Pirlo’s system..

why are you comparing him to Berna? Berna isn’t even a footballer

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You've got Kulusevski who already plays in that position, you're telling me that we bought this guy as a backup? Even if they do intend to use him as a starter, I don't want to see kulu benched. Chiesa doesn't fit into a 352 nor a 3412. Playing him at RM is too deep and Cuadrado already fills that spot.
kulus ideal position imo is behind the forwards in a more central role ala de Bruyne. Chiesa is better on the wing as he provides more defensively. He will bench Cuadrado, it’s just a matter of time. Cuadrado btw is playing more advanced in Pirlos system than Chiesa has been for Fiorentina this season.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Even if so, we shouldn't be making such comparisons. DC was a super-luxury sub, one the the club couldn't afford to keep on hold.

Besides, a super sub is also one that is always there to bail you out. This one doesn't fit DC at all.
He doesn't need to be a super sub. He should just be available to be better than super injury prone costa.

Also welcome and good luck.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
kulus ideal position imo is behind the forwards in a more central role ala de Bruyne. Chiesa is better on the wing as he provides more defensively. He will bench Cuadrado, it’s just a matter of time. Cuadrado btw is playing more advanced in Pirlos system than Chiesa has been for Fiorentina this season.
I’m really not sure why people don’t seem to grasp the above...

Cuads and Chiesa are competing for a spot (cuads is 32 years old.....) - and that spot is a RM not a RWB (Danilo is the RB in defence)
And Kulu and Ramsey are competing for a place...

we only used Kulu at RM because we have no LM’s and cuadrado need to play there!!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I’m really not sure why people don’t seem to grasp the above...

Cuads and Chiesa are competing for a spot (cuads is 32 years old.....) - and that spot is a RM not a RWB (Danilo is the RB in defence)
And Kulu and Ramsey are competing for a place...

we only used Kulu at RM because we have no LM’s and cuadrado need to play there!!
I think we play with a RM and a LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)

• almo