Federico Chiesa (79 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ya Manyak. His actual position is on the wing, and if a winger scores once every 4 games, that's acceptable.

He also provides assists, but what if a turd nugget like Kean misses an absolute sitter, or Vlahovic has an off day? There goes another assist.

We played anti-football for years under Failegri, so stats for attacking players are always going to be less than flattering, especially when you have a limp dick flaccid midfield comrpised of a Benign Baguette French Faggot, an Italian Suckatelli Meatball, and a Tex Mex Burrito.
Stop making us hungry ya manuyank.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ya Manyak. His actual position is on the wing, and if a winger scores once every 4 games, that's acceptable.

He also provides assists, but what if a turd nugget like Kean misses an absolute sitter, or Vlahovic has an off day? There goes another assist.

We played anti-football for years under Failegri, so stats for attacking players are always going to be less than flattering, especially when you have a limp dick flaccid midfield comrpised of a Benign Baguette French Faggot, an Italian Suckatelli Meatball, and a Tex Mex Burrito.
ya manyak. look at him compared to other top players who do not play main striker.

salah stats: 44 games 25 goals 14 assists
mbappe: 48 games 44 goals 10 assists
wirtz: 49 games 18 goals 20 assists
vinicius: 39 games 24 goals 11 assists
ronaldo: 45 games: 44 goals 13 assists
saka: 47 games 20 goals 14 assists

simply he has no right to ask for a pay raise to be top star pay grade when he can't finish a full game + can't influence the game with goals or assists.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ya manyak. look at him compared to other top players who do not play main striker.

salah stats: 44 games 25 goals 14 assists
mbappe: 48 games 44 goals 10 assists
wirtz: 49 games 18 goals 20 assists
vinicius: 39 games 24 goals 11 assists
ronaldo: 45 games: 44 goals 13 assists
saka: 47 games 20 goals 14 assists

simply he has no right to ask for a pay raise to be top star pay grade when he can't finish a full game + can't influence the game with goals or assists.
Ya Manyak, he isn't asking for the amount of money these guys are getting. You're giving me stats for Salah, Mbappe (probably the best player in the world), Vinicius (a strong candidate for the Balon D'Or), and a Ronaldo playing in Saudi for a gazillion petro dollars where the team is set up to do eveything for him.

Saka and Writz are incredible talents. Saka only improved his stats in the past couple of seasons. Why don't you post his stats from 2019 to 2022 ya Manyak? Wirtz was very good last season, an exceptional season for Leverkusen, but look at his numbers in the 2022-2023 season ya Sharmoot.

Still, Chiesa isn't asking for 10+ million a year, not even 8 million a year, but if you're going to give a Benign Baguette French Faggot 7.5 million, he has the right to earn just as much as that repulsive sack of shit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
listen you donkey: chiesa has been here for 4 seasons. he's not had a single season where you could say yes this is the main player for juve.

why you donkeys insist on supporting him is beyond me. maybe because he is a donkey like you donkeys?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he was out in 2021 and came back in 2021. he's had 2 full seasons back.

so either you guys admit he's never going to recover from his acl. which case why not get rid of him with his crazy money demand and avoid another zaniolo...or admit he sucks

Aug 27, 2023
he was out in 2021 and came back in 2021. he's had 2 full seasons back.
He had 1season back. He was out since January 2022, came back in November, but needed almost a year to really come back. So this season was the comeback season.
If you hate, just get the basic facts right.

His numbers were underwhelming, i agree...but what do you expect when the terrorist played winger out of position as a wingback and a second striker.

so either you guys admit he's never going to recover from his acl. which case why not get rid of him with his crazy money demand and avoid another zaniolo...or admit he sucks
Lol, you're mistaking him for Veronique and Marie Fagiot.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Is that Gravina he is walking with? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Glad that they kept yelling ‘ Forza Juve ‘ at them. :D

Jun 16, 2020
I heard several times now that money isn’t the biggest issue for Chiesa, it’s more about him wanting to be an undisputed starter.

I guess the Allegri approach with him being one of the first subs didn’t help as he wants guarantees.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Meh, if you don’t perform you get benched. He was ghosting in many matches this past year. 9G - 2A as a SS isn’t really impressive imo.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
First off I definitely want him back! Good discussion going back and forth about stay/go, but like to hear some talk about how much is the yearly salary he deserves that Juve should pay? I already asked @Boksic who gives us good opinions but no response. Maybe he missed it or has me on ignore lol? Let's talk some dollars and sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 73)