Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
This transfer would verify that Juventus is run by the player managers, they don't care what Juve needs, just use our name, fan base, prestige, etc to promote their material...
This is going to be the worst transfer of the decade. A completely useless and unneeded waste of extremely valuable resources at the worst possible time, for the worst possible reasons...
You are an excellent Jester

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if we miss out on Chiesa because we can’t find a solution for Khedira and De Sciglio..
That would suck but are these actual facts? I have no clue how FFP and real true economics work in European football.We as fans rely on “reports” from media clowns to steer us in the correct direction but in the end it’s bullshit info. Perception is not always reality.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Imagine if we miss out on Chiesa because we can’t find a solution for Khedira and De Sciglio..
No need for imagination that's definitely what's happening now. We will loan out one of De Sciglio or Fabrotta and loan in Kean, with option not obligation if we are lucky and mercato chiuso.

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I'd be surprised see anything worth talking about happening now. . The left side looks really weak right now with sandro injured and just a inexperienced frabotta to rely on . . I'm not expecting much this year I believe we will struggle to get the 10th scudetto

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
De Sciglio will 99% leave Juventus. He's open to loan solutions. Just need to find a right team. Rugani & De Sciglio's exits are no enough to sign Chiesa. We need Costa's exit. [Momblano]

On other hand there is this report from a Firenze journalist :

As far as I know, the problem is more between Chiesa and Juventus and not between the two clubs. That's why I believe that in the end the deal will be done. [@giannattasius]

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Let's see how much gas he has in the tank while on the right flank, once he puts the mask on, to stop what's going on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
De Sciglio will 99% leave Juventus. He's open to loan solutions. Just need to find a right team. Rugani & De Sciglio's exits are no enough to sign Chiesa. We need Costa's exit. [Momblano]

As far as I know, the problem is more between Chiesa and Juventus and not between the two clubs. That's why I believe that in the end the deal will be done. [@giannattasius]

I thought momblano said chiesa was coming regardless. Seriously he can get fucked already, fucked up big time with the aouar news.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I thought momblano said chiesa was coming regardless. Seriously he can get fucked already, fucked up big time with the aouar news.
Don't know what he said before but makes sense now. Ofc one of DC and Berna needs to leave to make way for Chiesa. Even with just one leaving we'd have one extra player for right flank. Unless we're that desperate and sign Chiesa regardless or freeze Berna.

Guessing with MDS leaving we'll loan one of the Chelsea jabronis.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the other day he was quoted saying that chiesa will come anyway. either he was misquoted or he's just making stuff up.

btw costa is a very expensive player even by our standards, and chiesa would cost a similar amount. i think it makes sense to have only one of these two in the squad both financially and for professional reasons.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You can’t lose what you don’t have. I’m sure he’s bald by now :sad: supporting Juventus is no easy task and he’s been doing it for the last 52 years. Poor @Bianconero81

He was mad at me the other day because I questioned Dybala’s first touch (of a rapist). Called me lolzillian and all but I still love him.
:rofl: You bastard. I am merely 39 years of age, and I still have a full head of hair - don't be a Pezevenki :p

You're misinformed - Dybala no longer has the first touch of a rapist. You must have been watching old footage ;) :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Does he also play any instrument? Maybe we can start a band.... and of course Lion, only the handsome ones would be there
I can sing. I used to play the clarinet, but that was over 25 years ago :p

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I found Pirlos comments interesting, saying if someone comes it won’t be until Monday night. Thats pretty specific, even with only two days left.
Yeah, you are right, but news should break today if someone will arrive on Monday.
But i dont see the chance of finalizing a deal on Monday and the player could fly to Turin that today for medical checks.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:rofl: You bastard. I am merely 39 years of age, and I still have a full head of hair - don't be a Pezevenki :p

You're misinformed - Dybala no longer has the first touch of a rapist. You must have been watching old footage ;) :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

I can sing. I used to play the clarinet, but that was over 25 years ago :p
Im sure you can still beat Bernardeschi...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Sens De Sciglio to Atalanta for Gosens + cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)