Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
50-60m for chiesa? this is why we will never win the CL...

how much bayern paid for gnabry?
I always wonder how Bayern was able to establish this kind of relationship with the other Bundesliga clubs. It feels there is a good connection between them and the rest of the clubs in terms of inner-German transfers. The complete opposite of Juve's relationship with other Italian clubs. It feels everyone wants to screw Juve; even when we loan them players, it's as if they are doing us a favor. I don't think it's just about personal relationships or historical rivalry, because it does exist anywhere.

I remember reading about Bayern stepping in to support small clubs during the COVID hit. Maybe we don't do enough of such "trust-building" practices with other clubs.. I don't know, but we definitely need to work on that.

Apr 19, 2007
I always wonder how Bayern was able to establish this kind of relationship with the other Bundesliga clubs. It feels there is a good connection between them and the rest of the clubs in terms of inner-German transfers. The complete opposite of Juve's relationship with other Italian clubs. It feels everyone wants to screw Juve; even when we loan them players, it's as if they are doing us a favor. I don't think it's just about personal relationships or historical rivalry, because it does exist anywhere.

I remember reading about Bayern stepping in to support small clubs during the COVID hit. Maybe we don't do enough of such "trust-building" practices with other clubs.. I don't know, but we definitely need to work on that.
We dont always get screwed. We have good partnershps with some clubs like Milan, Sassuolo and others. I just think its a bit different in Italy and we have some strong heads of clubs trying to keep their teams going unfortunately.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
50-60m for chiesa? this is why we will never win the CL...

how much bayern paid for gnabry?
Juventus is in the grip of its own bad habits، cannot afford to pay players salarie(khedira،rugani، De Sciglio،bernardeschi) and no other club can repeat this mistake. Although the club regrets the previous decision to set heavy salaries, the players are not worried about the club's grief.

Apr 19, 2007
Juventus is in the grip of its own bad habits، cannot afford to pay players salarie(khedira،rugani، De Sciglio،bernardeschi) and no other club can repeat this mistake. Although the club regrets the previous decision to set heavy salaries, the players are not worried about the club's grief.
Yes we had to lure players when we didnt have the pull that we do now. Now that we do its proving tough to transition away from this strategy it seems

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yes we had to lure players when we didnt have the pull that we do now. Now that we do its proving tough to transition away from this strategy it seems
we could not make € 1 from the sale of them!!
Higuain, Matuidi, Perin, pjaca and Pellegrini!! we paid 180 million euros for them!! and chiesa a player who has not made more than three important moves in each game, but Juve have always been looking for him!
How can one talk about his future at Juventus when the club is helpless these days in selling high-paid players or unable to pay heavy salaries to players who once came to the club with thousands of hopes!!!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

How many clubs congratulated us for winning Serial A past nine years? Just Sampdoria?

Fiore's perceived "rivalry" is pretty hilarious. It's about signing a player (Baggio) from them and thinking a scudetto battle game with them eons ago was contentious when it wasn't under any stretch of the imagination. Only two data points for a supposed rivalry and neither make sense lol.

In Italy, it's easier, common and acceptable to blame others for your shortcomings rather than addressing and fixing them. Doesn't have much to do with us. We're professional enough. Most professional by far.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
we could not make € 1 from the sale of them!!
Higuain, Matuidi, Perin, pjaca and Pellegrini!! we paid 180 million euros for them!! and chiesa a player who has not made more than three important moves in each game, but Juve have always been looking for him!
How can one talk about his future at Juventus when the club is helpless these days in selling high-paid players or unable to pay heavy salaries to players who once came to the club with thousands of hopes!!!
Some of the transfers are very short sighted for sure, especially Higuain and Matuidi, and some renewals make no sense.

However, not every transfer is going to pan out, that's impossible and no club in the world ever gets it right 100% of the time, or even 75% of the time. Juve is a big team and one of the reasons players want to come to the club is due to prestige, CL and money, quite a bit more than anyone else.

What is the alternative? Offer some bonus based salary scheme with some lowly salary? No one would want to come then and we'd be back to the "glorious" days of Luigi Del Neri and 7th place finishes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know Chiesa can play as LW but he mainly plays as RW. If we already have Kulu as RW and we need a LB to provide competition to Alex Sandro, why do we need to buy Chiesa?
Cuadrado isnt getting younger and we dont have an appropriate backup.
LWB we have A.Sandro who isnt old and we have this Zambrotta wannabe.

We should have got a good LWB as well but in this mercato when we dont get a WC CM even when it is obvious to everyone we are missing...

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Cuadrado isnt getting younger and we dont have an appropriate backup.
LWB we have A.Sandro who isnt old and we have this Zambrotta wannabe.

We should have got a good LWB as well but in this mercato when we dont get a WC CM even when it is obvious to everyone we are missing...
So regarding RW, you're OK with one of Kulu and Chiesa on the bench and high salary whereas the team needs addition at other positions? Not to mention we have a bunch of players who can play as RW backup (the word 'backup' is emphasized).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's actually about time Cuadrado becomes a backup and someone younger takes over. Chiesa would be a decent upgrade.

Older players will have to get eventually phased out for the younger ones.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So regarding RW, you're OK with one of Kulu and Chiesa on the bench and high salary whereas the team needs addition at other positions? Not to mention we have a bunch of players who can play as RW backup (the word 'backup' is emphasized).
Why should one of them be on the bench?
Kulusevski played one game as RWB and one as a forward where he obviously better when close to goal..
I`d play this one 3-4-1-2 (considering everyone is healthy)
Woj;Chiellini MDL Demiral;A.S Arthur Bentancur Chiesa;Kulusevski;Dybala Ronaldo
For now since there are injuries replace MDL with Bonucci (I still rate him more than Danilo...), A.S replace with MDS if he stays, Dybala if not fit then of course it is Morata..

As for Pirlo and our current team - He seems to stick with the current defense while I really have no idea what Bentancur is doing on the bench...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Kulusevski played one game as RWB and one as a forward where he obviously better when close to goal..
For now since there are injuries replace MDL with Bonucci (I still rate him more than Danilo...), A.S replace with MDS if he stays, Dybala if not fit then of course it is Morata..

As for Pirlo and our current team - He seems to stick with the current defense while I really have no idea what Bentancur is doing on the bench...
Kulu did not play as RWB

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012

But to Kulu and Chiesa, they're RW first and foremost. They can play some other positions but they're at best as RW. Given our current financial situation, if we spend big, we should use the new players at their best strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)