Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets say we sign this guy
What will be our starting 11?
Morata - Starter or sub
Kulusevski - Starter or sub
Arthur Bentancur Rabiot - Who is going to be a sub?

I dont think I remember one year like this one in which the starting lineup was such a riddle

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Morata - Starter or sub

I dont think I remember one year like this one in which the starting lineup was such a riddle
lol. Morata and Kulu are obviously subs. Neither of them are starting over CR7 or Dybala.

Midifield will likely see a lot of rotation. Bentancur has legs and heart but I think the quality of Arthur and Rabiot is greater

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I swear all of these transfers are making no sense to me this summer. Where the fuck are they planning on playing this guy? They're just going to have 3 similar players in him, Kulusevski and Bernadeschi around doing fuck all?
First of all Bernardeschi isnt really going to get a starting spot
Kulusevski IMO is the best of the three but playing him on the right side of midfield is a waste of his talent so my guess he was considered to be a sub but if he scores again vs Roma - He might earn a starting place quickly.
Also all three are not similar at all.. The only similarity is there ability to play more than just one position..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
lol. Morata and Kulu are obviously subs. Neither of them are starting over CR7 or Dybala.

Midifield will likely see a lot of rotation. Bentancur has legs and heart but I think the quality of Arthur and Rabiot is greater
Morata is not going to be benched, Pirlo has been pretty clear in his intentions that he wants a striker who's present in the penalty box.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Morata - Starter or sub

Currently it looks like Benta & Arthur subs.
If Ramsey continue this way he'll play.
If we continue to play 3-4-1-2 :

CR7-Dybala/Morata
Ramsey/Kulu
AS/Frabotta - McKennie - Rabiot - Cuad/Chiesa
Chiellini - Bonu - Danilo (De Ligt will start once returns)
Tek

Bench: Demiral, MDS, Berna, Arthur, Benta, Costa

Maybe Arthur will replace Rabiot.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I also forgot the American
Kulu will get a starting place quite fast IMO - He is really good!
Morata - Yeah probably but not entirely sure..

Also Dybala can play the AM role therefore allowing another attacker to play with Ronaldo...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
First of all Bernardeschi isnt really going to get a starting spot
Kulusevski IMO is the best of the three but playing him on the right side of midfield is a waste of his talent so my guess he was considered to be a sub but if he scores again vs Roma - He might earn a starting place quickly.
Also all three are not similar at all.. The only similarity is there ability to play more than just one position..
Kulusevski is not a striker, he's at best a CAM in a non winger formation.

All 3 are similar in the sense that they made their names playing RW.

Buying Chiesa for 50m to play him as a wingback is a waste, buy a real wingback then.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
either front 3 of ronaldo dybala kulusevski
or RM position instead of cuadrado with front 3 of ronaldo morata dybala

depends on pirlo
This is the only sure thing..

- - - Updated - - -

Kulusevski is not a striker, he's at best a CAM in a non winger formation.

All 3 are similar in the sense that they made their names playing RW.

Buying Chiesa for 50m to play him as a wingback is a waste, buy a real wingback then.
He is not a striker but he can play as a forward similar to the way he played vs Sampdoria.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Morata is not going to be benched, Pirlo has been pretty clear in his intentions that he wants a striker who's present in the penalty box.
maybe but i still dont see how thats supposed to work unless he's benching CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

either front 3 of ronaldo dybala kulusevski
or RM position instead of cuadrado with front 3 of ronaldo morata dybala

depends on pirlo
nah he's talented but he's not starting over othe rplayers. at least not any time soon

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
maybe but i still dont see how thats supposed to work unless he's benching CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

nah he's talented but he's not starting over othe rplayers. at least not any time soon
It could work in the sense that Morata can press like a madman and track back to put in a defensive shift. So having him on the pitch doesn’t mean we’re lacking three players tracking back like last year when we tried to put all of Ronaldo, Dybala, and last years version of Higgy on the pitch together.

I still don’t really get how Dybala-Ronaldo fit with a CF going forward though. One of them, yes, but both? That’s difficult. I think we’ll see a lot of rotation in attack. Personally, I’d prefer a Ronaldo-Dybala-Kulu front 3, with Morata as a main rotation piece. Keep them all fresh. When rotating Ronaldo, I’d be interested to see a Morata-Dybala front pairing, and when rotating Dybala, that Ronaldo-Morata-Kulu front 3 could turn into something at least as prolific as my preferred front 3.

Jun 16, 2020
Ronaldo - Dybala
Kulusevski
Frabo/Berna - X - X - Chiesa/Cuadrado
Chiellini/Sandro - Bonucci/De Ligt - Demiral/Danilo
Szczesny​

I guess something like this. So many positions where the answer isn’t clear yet. Could aswel be with Sandro as LWB to provide more defensive cover and a attacking RWB.

Very nice that we have a year where we absolutely don’t know who the best players in their positions are.

I think though that Morata and Ramsey will start from the bench. And a lot of rotation.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Ronaldo - Dybala
Kulusevski
Frabo/Berna - X - X - Chiesa/Cuadrado
Chiellini/Sandro - Bonucci/De Ligt - Demiral/Danilo
Szczesny​

I guess something like this. So many positions where the answer isn’t clear yet. Could aswel be with Sandro as LWB to provide more defensive cover and a attacking RWB.

Very nice that we have a year where we absolutely don’t know who the best players in their positions are.

I think though that Morata and Ramsey will start from the bench. And a lot of rotation.
Pirlo: "i have spoken to bernardeschi and we both agreed that his best position is wide attacker. I do not see him as a trequartista. He can play on the left side (in alex sandro position) but he is mainly an attacker". Paraphrased from his conference.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, that's what Turdeski thinks might be his best position, but he sucks there. I don't want that dud anywhere near the attacking third, with his limited footballing brain/IQ and terrible decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)