Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The people who are so strongly against Chiesa don’t understand the vital importance of width, speed, and workrate in football.

Those are the same kind of people who probably thought that Florentino Perez selling Makelele in 2003 was no big deal because Real Madrid have lots of Galacticos, so who needs a defensive midfielder eh?

Football is about balance

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How about mentality?
Pogba is more mental ;)

Due to the response I got from you I`ll explain - Pogba is more mental means Pogba is more crazy (mental case)..
Of course Aouar has a better mentality but Pogba is obviously more complete and a much better player

- - - Updated - - -

Transfer fee too. I bet manure want close to what they paid for him which is at least double what aouar cost yet aouar is younger
If you mean quality per cost - Yeah Aouar might be better
If you mean player vs player - The good version of Pogba (up to 2015) I`d take him over Aouar and many other players..

- - - Updated - - -

The people who are so strongly against Chiesa don’t understand the vital importance of width, speed, and workrate in football.

Those are the same kind of people who probably thought that Florentino Perez selling Makelele in 2003 was no big deal because Real Madrid have lots of Galacticos, so who needs a defensive midfielder eh?

Football is about balance
Im not against Chiesa but Im against paying 60M for him.. And no.. I thought Makelele was super important for them.. Kind of a poor analogy

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I swear all of these transfers are making no sense to me this summer. Where the fuck are they planning on playing this guy? They're just going to have 3 similar players in him, Kulusevski and Bernadeschi around doing fuck all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)