Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Comisso fucking can suck my ass. It's obvious fiorentina does not lack money, we won't get chiesa cheap. They are about to build a new stadium lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
To be fair, we should aim to build a team to win CL, we have enough Scudetto now. Direct player with determination, stamina, aggression is always useful for CL knockout games.
Enough Scudetto?! Never!
I dont believe in sacrificing something for something else. I want us to win it all and I want us to be dominant and deserve it.
The best years in CL over the past 20-30 years - 1996 of course but also:
1. 2003 - We were the best team in Europe and should Nedved play that final we all know we had 1 more CL trophy..
2. 2015 - We won in the league and faced Barcelona (and not today`s Barcelona..) - We had Chiellini out for this one so I just wonder what would have happened with Chiellini as Chiellini was for us what Messi Neymar or Suarez were for them...
3. 2017 - Well we played really well until that final - To be fair we lost to Real Madrid and its not the Scudetto that prevented us from winning it

The truth is - In order to win the CL you need the best team and you need luck.

When Bayern won the CL they didnt give up their league and the same goes for Barcelona in 2015 or even Liverpool (they finished 2nd but it wasnt by choice..)

The only exception is Real because they have a league with Barcelona who are similar in quality

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So we somehow don't have 30 or 40 mill for aouar but we have 50 or 60 for chiesa...

- - - Updated - - -

Comisso fucking can suck my ass. It's obvious fiorentina does not lack money, we won't get chiesa cheap. They are about to build a new stadium lol
What a time to build a new stadium, to fill it up with nobody

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Enough Scudetto?! Never!
I dont believe in sacrificing something for something else. I want us to win it all and I want us to be dominant and deserve it.
The best years in CL over the past 20-30 years - 1996 of course but also:
1. 2003 - We were the best team in Europe and should Nedved play that final we all know we had 1 more CL trophy..
2. 2015 - We won in the league and faced Barcelona (and not today`s Barcelona..) - We had Chiellini out for this one so I just wonder what would have happened with Chiellini as Chiellini was for us what Messi Neymar or Suarez were for them...
3. 2017 - Well we played really well until that final - To be fair we lost to Real Madrid and its not the Scudetto that prevented us from winning it

The truth is - In order to win the CL you need the best team and you need luck.

When Bayern won the CL they didnt give up their league and the same goes for Barcelona in 2015 or even Liverpool (they finished 2nd but it wasnt by choice..)

The only exception is Real because they have a league with Barcelona who are similar in quality
Sorry but you are wrong. Juve for once have to sacrifice the useless Scudetto for CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we somehow don't have 30 or 40 mill for aouar but we have 50 or 60 for chiesa...

- - - Updated - - -

What a time to build a new stadium, to fill it up with nobody
Aouar is 40M according to reports and if we sell D.Costa as reported we will have around 30M extra
Aside for that - Who said we really wanted Aouar?! Sarri is Sarri but this is Pirlo so he is looking at his team and got the USA boy and has Rabiot and Bentancur on board.
Who said he doesnt think they are at the same level as Aouar?!

Current Juve - I personally would skip Aouar even if its an unpopular decision here and wait another year for Pogba.

As for Joaquin Correa - as an attacking option I rather him than Chiesa but there is also the defensive thing in which there is no contest..
That being said - I`ll be more excited about J.Correa than Chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but you are wrong. Juve for once have to sacrifice the useless Scudetto for CL.
I would accept your thinking should we exit in group stages which could suggest we dont have the depth required but we go through and we dont lose because of Scudetto efforts...

Lower caliber teams - Maybe as they dont have the depth to fight in both fronts.

- - - Updated - - -

Big teams don't sacrifice one trophy to win another. We have more than enough depth to fight on both fronts.
I wouldnt mind to "sacrifice" Coppa Italia though, and by saying it I mean - involve more subs and youth players.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I see this and simple business logic would be to low ball them since Juve is only competing with themselves? Honesty after Berna and other recent Italia players Juve has gotten, I would pass completely on this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Juve - I personally would skip Aouar even if its an unpopular decision here and wait another year for Pogba.
At first wasn't big on wanting PP back at Juve, but changed mind and have been for awhile. Multiple players to man the MF presently, so if an addition go with potential upside superstar. PP will cost a lot but CR7's salary won't be here forever. MF seemed so suspect recently. Is it still?

Saying that who would have thought Bentacur wouldn't even be in the starting 11 for possibly the first two league matches. I like Bent a lot but offensively isn't there YET, will he get there? While without question Ramsey looks like the Ramsey a few years back and Pirlo I think wants more creativity/scoring potential in the MF.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About teh Marc post

No, we cant sacrifice the scudetto and lose it to the likes of Inter or Napoli. There are no excuses to do that with Ronaldo and the rest of the guys we have at our disposal.

It would be a show of weakness that would not be excusable. We need to win the 10th yes or yes. In the meantime we need to do what must be done to win the rest.

Also im pretty sure Pirlo would not like to be remembered as the rookie coach who broke the chain of the scudettos in the agnelli era.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Aouar is 40M according to reports and if we sell D.Costa as reported we will have around 30M extra
Aside for that - Who said we really wanted Aouar?! Sarri is Sarri but this is Pirlo so he is looking at his team and got the USA boy and has Rabiot and Bentancur on board.
Who said he doesnt think they are at the same level as Aouar?!

As for Joaquin Correa - as an attacking option I rather him than Chiesa but there is also the defensive thing in which there is no contest..
That being said - I`ll be more excited about J.Correa than Chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

I would accept your thinking should we exit in group stages which could suggest we dont have the depth required but we go through and we dont lose because of Scudetto efforts...

Lower caliber teams - Maybe as they dont have the depth to fight in both fronts.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt mind to "sacrifice" Coppa Italia though, and by saying it I mean - involve more subs and youth players.
Id take aouar over pogba right now. No brainer for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)