Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I like chiesa, but im not sure i see him in a 352
well, definitely if not him then Berna can play RWB, while Chiesa could play centrally in Ramsey position for example. Lets not say its standard Conte 352 which requires specific players, this is looking like a more elastic system in which you can have players who wouldnt play at Conte team. I maybe wrong but Pirlo definitely doesnt strike me as a stubborn guy like Conte who wants only one type of player for each position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That will not be our cemented formation for the season. We played with something that looked like a 352 in the first game only because we had 2 forwards available.

But still I'm bit pessimistic about Chiesa. I have a feeling he wont live up to expectations.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I can't see the comparison between Bernardeschi and Chiesa. Totally different in style and quality.

Chiesa is a 22 year old playing in an unstable club like Fiorentina that had 4 head coaches in the last 3 years, yet produces the goods consistently. Imagine what he can do with a solid team like Juve.

I do agree though that, at the moment, he has no place until we sell not only one but both Costa and Bernardesci.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Perfect Cuadrado replacement imo if we stick with this systems that Pirlo has been showing. For example:

Ronaldo - Morata - Dybala
Alex - McKennie - Rabiot - Chiesa
Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo​

Defending as:

Ronaldo - Morata
McKennie - Rabiot - Dybala - Chiesa
Alex - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo​

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That will not be our cemented formation for the season. We played with something that looked like a 352 in the first game only because we had 2 forwards available.

But still I'm bit pessimistic about Chiesa. I have a feeling he wont live up to expectations.
On the contrary, i have the feeling that this guy will be an absoluto bomb here and for the NT.

The guy seem to be mentally resilent, and has a good amount of trickery to pen spaces for us on the sides, also has great finishing. He has an innate instinct to dribble past players with effectiveness in tight spaces, and thats something that cannot be taught.

If he can replicate the cuadrado role (possible since they play similar)...then this guy will become super good here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is no fuss and no flair effective dribbler (looks clumsy at times but he is really good at it). But he is not a great finisher, thats one of his weaker point. Tho he gets by his man often and shoots rockets with both feet, its funny he is better finisher long range then closer. He has many almost golazos, bulldozing ppl with dribbles and hitting posts/forcing good rebounds.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Perfect Cuadrado replacement imo if we stick with this systems that Pirlo has been showing. For example:

Ronaldo - Morata - Dybala
Alex - McKennie - Rabiot - Chiesa
Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo​

Defending as:

Ronaldo - Morata
McKennie - Rabiot - Dybala - Chiesa
Alex - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo​
you think Morata starts? I loved Ramsey as AM and think kulu is best fit there as well. I just don’t see how you sit both those guys right now.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He is no fuss and no flair effective dribbler (looks clumsy at times but he is really good at it). But he is not a great finisher, thats one of his weaker point. Tho he gets by his man often and shoots rockets with both feet, its funny he is better finisher long range then closer. He has many almost golazos, bulldozing ppl with dribbles and hitting posts/forcing good rebounds.
He plays with his head down too much for me for the price he would cost.

Someone made a Simone Pepe comparison. At first I thought that was ridiculous but I can see where that comes from. Both are head down, direct, bulldozing players, who have good shots. Chiesa is faster and more technical but I can see the comparison.

I just think once you start getting into the price bracket he would cost you need to show a bit more.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Someone made a Simone Pepe comparison. At first I thought that was ridiculous but I can see where that comes from. Both are head down, direct, bulldozing players, who have good shots. Chiesa is faster and more technical but I can see the comparison.

I just think once you start getting into the price bracket he would cost you need to show a bit more.
Pepe scored 30 goals in 11 serie a seasons. Chiesa has 25 in 4. You were right the first time, the comparison is ridiculous.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pepe scored 30 goals in 11 serie a seasons. Chiesa has 25 in 4. You were right the first time, the comparison is ridiculous.
If you want to look at stats then of course it is. Chiesa is a better player. Pepe spent a load of his career drifting around lower sides.

If you look at playing style I can see the comparison. I'm not saying they are the same quality of player.

I just think once you start getting into the 60m price range I'd like to see more.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If you want to look at stats then of course it is. Chiesa is a better player. Pepe spent a load of his career drifting around lower sides.

If you look at playing style I can see the comparison. I'm not saying they are the same quality of player.

I just think once you start getting into the 60m price range I'd like to see more.
I’ll believe the 60m price when I see it. For 40m, Chiesa is worth it. Maybe even 50.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If anything like Pepedinho aka Pepedonna, sign him up!!!!

Pepe scored two of the greatest goals ever

This here is Pepedinho

And this here is Pepedonna

This goal vs Napoli is my favorite of all time, so graceful, so beautiful, so elegant and that celebration :touched:
I miss Pepe :heart:

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If anything like Pepedinho aka Pepedonna, sign him up!!!!

Pepe scored two of the greatest goals ever

This here is Pepedinho

And this here is Pepedonna

This goal vs Napoli is my favorite of all time, so graceful, so beautiful, so elegant and that celebration :touched:
I miss Pepe :heart:
dat Pirlo lob tho..

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Yes for a winger he lacks flair and fancy. Often times he only relies on his speed and agressiveness to get past his opponent. Would his playstyle work for Juve when opponents mostly just park the bus and very little space to work with?
Berna had more flair and more technical player than Chiesa when he was at Fiorentina but look how he struggle with us

I don't mind Chiesa if he comes cheap but for 40 mil that's too high IMO

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
To be fair, we should aim to build a team to win CL, we have enough Scudetto now. Direct player with determination, stamina, aggression is always useful for CL knockout games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)