Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Low expectations? No. I just see him as being the opposite wing option to Costa. Soon enough you will realise ronaldo needs to start in a more central role upfront. Chiesa would be ideal for the left side.
Yeah purchase what you need not what you want.

I am even consider that buying Chiesa would be great business for us than buying Neymar. Transfer value+salaries and what they offer on the pitch consider

Neymar will give something on the pitch and of the pitch but he is not worth the investment. This business is to late for some years. We will fucked up financially, even boost from marketing and commerce cant cover the investment

Neymar fresh from Santos is the real big busines and Neymar now will gone ala Ronaldinho in 1 or 2 years,especially if he get injured often

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Chiesa already impressed last season. Give it a couple of months, and everyone will salivate over him if he takes another step up as he's been doing every season.

Should be our big player purchase next summer, and he'll cost a premium. 85m+.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Chiesa ronald costa should be our line of choice at this point to be honest.

Chiesa and costa to do the dirty work on the wings, and ronaldo to dedicate himself to shoot nonstop to goal and save energy otherwise.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
not sure what it is with Chiesa, but surely dont just look like another Berardi, there is something more sustainable to him
Athleticism. I still can't decide if he's good or not.

I see him try an attack and it fails, then I go, "wtf this guy sucks". Then he runs back to get the ball off the other team and tries again and it works, and i go "Wait, is he good?".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Athleticism. I still can't decide if he's good or not.

I see him try an attack and it fails, then I go, "wtf this guy sucks". Then he runs back to get the ball off the other team and tries again and it works, and i go "Wait, is he good?".
Yea its a pity we couldnt have had him for Allegri

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If we miss out on him now next summer he will be chased by teams who have deeper pockets than us and we will miss out.

Seriously besides costa we dont have great wingers. Ronaldo is not a winger. Cuadrado and bernardeschi are questionable.

Send Cuadrado the other way to help get it over the line if need be.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we miss out on him now next summer he will be chased by teams who have deeper pockets than us and we will miss out.

Seriously besides costa we dont have great wingers. Ronaldo is not a winger. Cuadrado and bernardeschi are questionable.

I'm cool with getting Chiesa but not for Jon Square da Gawd aka heir of Mauro

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Didnt quite get your joke (I guess you were referring to Cuadrado)..
Anyway Chiesa would be a very good addition
No jokes bruh dead serious.
Jon Square=Juan Cuadrado aka heir of Mauro Camoranesi
Man should have always worn the #16
I know Mauro just like cuads wore many different numbers at Juve, but for me #16 Mauro was the most memorable :touched: and #16 cuads got me feeling just as fuzzy :heart:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No jokes bruh dead serious.
Jon Square=Juan Cuadrado aka heir of Mauro Camoranesi
Man should have always worn the #16
I know Mauro just like cuads wore many different numbers at Juve, but for me #16 Mauro was the most memorable :touched: and #16 cuads got me feeling just as fuzzy :heart:
Camoranesi - He was such a great player - Very good ball control + very creative - I`d love us to get another Camoranesi now..

Cuad - I`d like us to keep him as I see him as a player who can cover numerous positions while I also rate him - He is 32 now so it wouldnt be the end of the world as he is a player that is based on pace and they tend to lose it when they are 33-34..
Bernardeschi - I wont cry if we sell him..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Or give them back Berna.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just watched Genoa Fiorentina highlights
1. Chiesa is amazing - What an amazing control of a long ball but the defender did well to put a leg in the end - I wish we could sign him before the end of the day although we all know our market is done..
2. Kuame - I have been following him - very good player, fast, good ball control - Would be a nice sub for the right amount..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)