Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
ill keep saying it, juve needs Chiesa more than Aouar. And Aouar (but more likely Pogba) will be there next summer if that changes.
Why do we need another right winger when we already have Kulusevski and Bernardeschi with Douglas Costa on loan to BM?

I think he's a fine player but don't really see why we need him

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why do we need another right winger when we already have Kulusevski and Bernardeschi with Douglas Costa on loan to BM?

I see Pirlo going with a 3-4-1-2 and in that formation there’s room for both Chiesa and Kulusevski as well as Ronaldo and Dybala. Chiesa is essentially Cuadrados successor.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013

We are going to use Chiesa as RWB not winger. We have only Cuad for that role, Kulu will play behind the strikers or as a forward.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Osman - old man Sergio wanted me to let you know he is quite impressed with this move and most pleased with our current youth movement and lowering the squad age.

:grin:

and next move should be Gio Reyna in the next year or two

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So I'm guessing Chiesa will be a hybrid between a RM and RWB while Alex Sandro will be a hybrid between a LB and LWB? Makes sense, he'll have a very important role and needs to get a good understanding with Danilo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)