Oct 23, 2011
This guy is just as dumb as a rock is he. The moment that summed his contribution up perfectly was when he got subbed in after a long injury (gets applauded) and immediately gets booked and suspended for next game.

how delusional of him to think that he deserves anything more than what we are offering him. Offer should be rescinded immediately.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I would not renew him or MDS even for discounts. What would you rather have:

MDS + Berna for 5-6M net or a real 5-6M difference maker + a young kid you promote (De Winter?)
mds is a useful squad player, but berna has to leave. there were some short periods in this season when i thought he could turn his fortune around, still, his overall contribution in the last few years is practically zero. ffs even mattia has more assists and key passes.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
mds is a useful squad player, but berna has to leave. there were some short periods in this season when i thought he could turn his fortune around, still, his overall contribution in the last few years is practically zero. ffs even mattia has more assists and key passes.
If you can guarantee me that MDS is always fit, then you can talk me into him for the 2-3M rumoured salary. But otherwise, his mediocrity combined with injury issues would push me into the camp of not renewing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If you can guarantee me that MDS is always fit, then you can talk me into him for the 2-3M rumoured salary. But otherwise, his mediocrity combined with injury issues would push me into the camp of not renewing.
if i can guarantee this, will you promise to fund a church for me?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Best thing for him to do while he isn't too old is come over here to some meme MLS team, be some meme superstar and most likely make more money and realize his Bernardsexi potential :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)