Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
in 2019/2020 he scored in serie a 1 goal for juve. 1 goal. equaling koulibaly' own goal against juve. so much effort wow.

in 2020/2021 he scored ZERO goals for juve. in CL against juve, ferencvarios defender scored an own goal. so a defender for another team scored more goals for juve than our own player.

he is a clown that doesn't deserve to play. one of the worst juve players of all time if not the worst
But but but it’s only a confidence thing he good he crossed the ball to Ronaldo against Atletico :sad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
what effort? efforts that result in nothing. NOTHING. this is his 5th season and he only has 10 goals for juve. 10! he went entire last season without a goal.

rabiot in shorter time has 6 goals. ramsey also 6 goals. they scored 60% of the goals he scored in shorter time not even being main cms due to injuries and fitness. and they suck
His effort may not resemble Diego Maradona but qt least he isnt a lazy fuck like rabiot.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Decent game.

There was still the odd error but the turn before his assist was excellent and he created two really good chances for McKennie and Morata. I prefer him on the left to Rabiot if that is the choice.
We should never play Rabiot again as LM.
If Berna can't be there put Kulusevski, or move Chiesa there and play Cuadrado on the right

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Decent game.

There was still the odd error but the turn before his assist was excellent and he created two really good chances for McKennie and Morata. I prefer him on the left to Rabiot if that is the choice.
Exactly my thoughts.

Has been ok so far this season tbh hasn’t caused too much damage.

Shows how fucking god awful Rabiot is that I am relieved when I see Bernardeschi deputise for him in the LM position.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hahaha wtf people? He is winger and he scored 1 goal last two season, and made 3 assist. Estigaribia and elija had better statistics. He had one or two good games in 2018 and thats it.
He's having a decent season so far imo. Decent enough to be a squad player I wouldn't mind keeping around for a lower salary.

And he's absolutely been better than Rabiot and should start over him.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
We paid 45 mill for him to be better than rabiot? This prick should leave 2 seasons ago. Btw. What decend season? Is decent season not doing damage, like last season when he fucked almost every game? They both are trash that needs to go.

Jun 16, 2020
We paid 45 mill for him to be better than rabiot? This prick should leave 2 seasons ago. Btw. What decend season? Is decent season not doing damage, like last season when he fucked almost every game? They both are trash that needs to go.
Don’t do this man, we’re positive jinxing him. Don’t destroy the vibes man. Try a Bernatar it might help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)