JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No offense, but that assist last night was something Pepe was born too limited to pull off. Not to say Berna is the better player, Pepedinho had his moments and I loved him under Conte, but sky is the limited for Berna compared to Pepe in terms of potential.
Berna is technically better than Pepe but Pepe had a variable end product that Berna just doesn't have.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
90th min in CL final against PSG. 0-0, Messi attempts a dribble but loses the ball to Bentancur. We are in a great position for a counter attack, Dybala is too far back helping the defense but Chiesa and Berna are running at maximum speed forward. Bentancur looks up and sees them, passes backwards to Bonucci. He does his trademark pass across the field, Berna is 1 on 1 against Donnaruma... GOLAZOOO. We win the CL and Berna gets a contract extension

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Tuttosport jerking off as usual and saying he's living a new life under Allegri.

Let's not delude ourselves.

He had a good game but he remains one of the worst players in recent history.

If he plays 9-10 good games in coming months then we can talk about a change with this player.

Until then I remain sceptical.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
90th min in CL final against PSG. 0-0, Messi attempts a dribble but loses the ball to Bentancur. We are in a great position for a counter attack, Dybala is too far back helping the defense but Chiesa and Berna are running at maximum speed forward. Bentancur looks up and sees them, passes backwards to Bonucci. He does his trademark pass across the field, Berna is 1 on 1 against Donnaruma... GOLAZOOO. We win the CL and Berna gets a contract extension
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport: @Bianconero81 :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tuttosport jerking off as usual and saying he's living a new life under Allegri.

Let's not delude ourselves.

He had a good game but he remains one of the worst players in recent history.

If he plays 9-10 good games in coming months then we can talk about a change with this player.

Until then I remain sceptical.
Thanks

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
His corner still very bad and not dangerous. His delivery mostly can't the first man standing in the near post

Saying about recover from being a flop. Lemar (ATM) already came back and have good performance starting last season. I hope Berna also can do the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)