X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's had a rough couple years, doesn't seem the strongest psychologically, but the Euro 2020 victory, the faith shown in him by Mancini, and the love given by the Italian public might just breathe new life into him.

Its why I've been talking about the Bernaissance since before the season began. that video of him leaving his own wedding to go and celebrate with the fans, soak it all in. You can see how much it means to him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Doesnt change a thing for me, he is still bellow average football player and should be kept as far away as possible from our sacred jersey. Lets just hope he puts a few more good games so we could sell him at a higher price.
For sure...go through our squad and you can make the same comment for another several players. My point is that while rabiot prances around the park, ramsey camps outside the J medical centre, we have at least someone who gives his all regardless of where he plays.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His best game since the Atletico game nearly 3 years ago lmao. He was superb, linked up well with Chiesa, had some nice touches and created a beautiful goal for him as well. Should have buried that sexy cross from Cuadrado tho.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He is getting closer to Simone Pepe level, stumbling and fumbling his way into doing positive things.
No offense, but that assist last night was something Pepe was born too limited to pull off. Not to say Berna is the better player, Pepedinho had his moments and I loved him under Conte, but sky is the limited for Berna compared to Pepe in terms of potential.

Mar 3, 2014

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Don't know how he was in last 5:30am league game. Read here he was shid, but that doesn't mean much.

He was good as a sub in the game prior. And in the game before that, not bad in first half before giving away the goal, switching to WB and collapsing in second.

Signs of usefulness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)