Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Funny enough the ones who criticise most are us juve fans...I.speak with so many other football fans who all think he is ok and they watch him play on a regular basis.
Well, you have to consider that the ones with most knowledge about berna are the juve fans who saw him week in week out in the last 2-3 seasons. Those are the most annoyed, including us.

I feally would like him to turn his career here, but i just dont see how.

First of all, we need to know what formation allegri will use. In a 433 and 4231, he has dybala and chiesa ahead of him in the attacking department. The mdifield is full and even then he never plays there under allegri (allegri use him as a winger).

False 9? Dybala and Morata are there.

As right winger, he will be behind chiesa even cuadrado..., and after that will have to figh it out with kulusevski.

Maybe he could be used as a Sandro replacement but it seems he didnt have good games as a LB

In short, he will have to seriously reinvent himself and offer something specific, because as of today, i really dont know what his best contribution is, apart from some physical presence and workload. To me, he seems to have talent to be good, but he cant channel it. At least not in juve, where he seems to have some kind of mental block.

He started to well in his first season under allegri, and then all went down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well, you have to consider that the ones with most knowledge about berna are the juve fans who saw him week in week out in the last 2-3 seasons. Those are the most annoyed, including us.

I feally would like him to turn his career here, but i just dont see how.

First of all, we need to know what formation allegri will use. In a 433 and 4231, he has dybala and chiesa ahead of him in the attacking department. The mdifield is full and even then he never plays there under allegri (allegri use him as a winger).

False 9? Dybala and Morata are there.

As right winger, he will be behind chiesa even cuadrado..., and after that will have to figh it out with kulusevski.

Maybe he could be used as a Sandro replacement but it seems he didnt have good games as a LB

In short, he will have to seriously reinvent himself and offer something specific, because as of today, i really dont know what his best contribution is, apart from some physical presence and workload. To me, he seems to have talent to be good, but he cant channel it. At least not in juve, where he seems to have some kind of mental block.

He started to well in his first season under allegri, and then all went down.
He just lacks confidence...as you say he has talent and has shown that in the past. But you are right...reinventing himself is key. He wont displace chiesa or kulu or dybala...but if these guys are starters in allegris best 11, he can cover a lot of these guys.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dont sell him. Id rather see Chiesa go than Berna. Keep him at all costs. Too bad to see a farse wedding.
If Roma wants him then exchange for Marash and we’re good.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Main problem with deals like this is that teams such as Samp can't afford a Juve salary. Berna earns €4m net and the highest Samp player is on just over €1m.

So it's a pipe dream. Maybe in FM.
Bernas contract runs until 2022, surely Juve/Samp can work something out for the salaries of that one year, it's not like anyone is going to offer Berna 4m next January / summer.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Even if we pay the difference in Berna's contract for next two years, the swap is still a win for us. Problem is Samp will prefer cash (25-30M) from PL clubs for Damsgaard than Berna for sure.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Main problem with deals like this is that teams such as Samp can't afford a Juve salary. Berna earns €4m net and the highest Samp player is on just over €1m.

So it's a pipe dream. Maybe in FM.
Yes the only way this guy fucks off is in similar way as Higuain or Costa. Teams that can afford same salary wont have him because he is trash and teams that are at his level cant pay same as Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)