MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Once again a no doubt about it PK. And I think he did what he had to do hustling all over the place getting involved. The opposite IMO of Belotti who jogged around most the time. He couldn't stay onside one time at midfield. Could you see if Berna was able to tap in that cross in extra time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Man I know we all make fun of him but also deeply we love him too.
GRANDE BERNA. :green:
I think he's a passionate and sensitive guy but that's not always the best thing for a sportsman.

Tbh it would suit everyone well if he went to a top 6-8 sort of team and was allowed to play every week. He could be a genuinely good option for Italy. I wouldn't even be that mad if he scored against us, he's got a lot of good attributes and a powerful strike, but it's hard to play for Juve, especially in difficult moments.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think he's a passionate and sensitive guy but that's not always the best thing for a sportsman.

Tbh it would suit everyone well if he went to a top 6-8 sort of team and was allowed to play every week. He could be a genuinely good option for Italy. I wouldn't even be that mad if he scored against us, he's got a lot of good attributes and a powerful strike, but it's hard to play for Juve, especially in difficult moments.
I fully agree.

He's a decent human being and he's a very good football player. It's just that he falls just a bit short of what is expected here. It's unfortunate, beause there is definitely a lot of talent there. But it's no shame either. Juventus are one of the biggest teams in the world and Bernardeschi plays one of the most difficult positions there is in football. To thrive here, he'd have to be among the 20 best players in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)