Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
On the other hand Berna had papers to be a good player. As mentioned by @Alen

I bought into the hype but I saw him playing for Fio. Completely different player.
So did Motta whoever watched him for U21, he did really great and was quite talented. Roma saw that and they bought him, I guess we did the same.

But yeah, I'm not trying to rub into face of others. Actually... I'm.

But I'd really really like us to get rid of him as soon as possible. It's just horrible seeing him here.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If I'm not wrong we spent 152 million on Szczesny, De Sciglio, Matuidi, Bentancur, Douglas Costa and Bernardeschi.

I'm only glad we signed Szczesny. He's a great GK. But so many wasted millions it's insane. Yet later people wonder how come we're shit. It's not just Pirlo (although I was among firsts in the line to say it was stupid to get him here, and later to fire him), it's wasted millions on wrong/bad transfers.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Federico Bernardeschi once told Pope to sell the gold ceilings at the Vatican if he wanted to help the poor

“Ive been to Vatican and seen the gold ceilings. And then I hear the pope saying that the church was concerned about poor kids. So? Sell the ceilings, mate!" Bernardeschi was quoted by The Independent.
"I went into the Vatican and saw that golden roof," Berna said of his 2000 visit, according to El País. "And I said to myself how could somebody be such a son of b---- as to live with a golden roof and then go to poor countries and kiss children with a full belly? I stopped believing."
Berna the Legend
8k9VPi8.jpg

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
“Ive been to Vatican and seen the gold ceilings. And then I hear the pope saying that the church was concerned about poor kids. So? Sell the ceilings, mate!" Bernardeschi was quoted by The Independent.
"I went into the Vatican and saw that golden roof," Maradona said of his 2000 visit, according to El País. "And I said to myself how could somebody be such a son of b---- as to live with a golden roof and then go to poor countries and kiss children with a full belly? I stopped believing."
Berna the Legend
:demi2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)