Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you'd your research, you'd know McKennie has been playing with a small injury for weeks now, as Pirlo stated it a few weeks back. Otherwise McKennie is just fine. He just needs to be surrounded by some guys who are not total lacklustre morons.
I can totally see him holding the ballon d'or 2021 once he recovers from this small injury. And once he's surrounded by guys who are not total lacklustre morons, that's ballon d'or 2022-2032 right there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His collapse is worse than Amauri. Amauri turned to shit after he got injured, he could barely run. This guy on the other hand mentally checked out after winning a couple of league titles. It's not even like he was an essential part of those victories. Motherfucker just happened to be aboard the multiple title winning Juve train. Fraudulent player.

He is definitely in that Amauri/Jorge Martinez tier now of being among the worst players to don this shirt.

Mar 10, 2009
His collapse is worse than Amauri. Amauri turned to shit after he got injured, he could barely run. This guy on the other hand mentally checked out after winning a couple of league titles. It's not even like he was an essential part of those victories. Motherfucker just happened to be aboard the multiple title winning Juve train. Fraudulent player.

He is definitely in that Amauri/Jorge Martinez tier now of being among the worst players to don this shirt.

He's definitely eclipsed Amauri lol.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I can totally see him holding the ballon d'or 2021 once he recovers from this small injury. And once he's surrounded by guys who are not total lacklustre morons, that's ballon d'or 2022-2032 right there.
Oow, yeah exactly what I said. Besides we need the top-3 of the Ballon D'Or in our midfield or we'll amount to nothing.

Jun 16, 2020
What a miserable disgusting player this is.

He’s so awful the only things that he’s trying it getting tackled so we win a free kick. And he barely wins the refs decision

I remember the Coppa game a month ago with all the U23 players, he was just lying on the ground and screaming

If we froze Khedira and Higuain out, we certainly can do the same with this useless fuck

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With Khedira we had who was always injured so we used that against him I'm sure. Higuain was on high wages and we had another reason b/c he was regressing quickly.

Problem with Bernie is he is younger, always healthy & reliable from that POV.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
who bought Berna though?
That was Marotta, when we were coached by Allegri.
I wasn't thrilled when I saw us signing him, but I wasn't losing any sleep about it either. I don't remember an outrage here. Checking the first pages of this thread, one can see that most of the folks were happy. And they had a reason for it: 19 goals and assists in 2889 minutes for a 23 years old Berna in the previous season, or a goal/assist every 152 minutes.
Even here in his first two seasons, Bernardeschi had ok numbers: 18 goals/assists in 3322 minutes, or roughly a goal or assist every 2 games (184 minutes).

Then these last two seasons happened. The numbers are disastrous - 1 goal or assist every 606 minutes for someone whose main job is to assist and/or score goals, but the performances are going beyond disaster. It was impossible to predict, even after his 17/18 and 18/19 seasons here, even less after his 16/17 season in Fiorentina, that this man will become the terrible player he is nowadays. Just no way to predict it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)