CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The rules on insulting players should be amended to exclude this guy.

He's a stain in the history of Juventus. When I see him coming on I feel physically sick. I have more faith in the second coming of Christ than I do of him doing anything positive. He's not even worthy of Juve Stabia. Even Covid-19 doesn't want him.

How does an attacking midfield player get worse than having no goals or assists? Answer: start costing the team goals.

Bomb this fucker out.
I’m not really in favor of going all out insulting players but you have a strong point;

it’s not that he’s just bad and useless, that would be okayjust another shitty player being shitty, but the fact he’s actually costing us goals is unacceptable.

He’s literally playing against the team.

If I see this guy on the lineup again I swear I’m turning off the tv. My eyes deserve better.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
bernardeschi in the field!!

⣠⣾⣿⣷⡄⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⡀⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠙⢿⣷⣄⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡟⠁⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⣿⣿⡄⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⡿⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⡄⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣸⣿⠃⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣧⡀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣠⣿⠏⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⡀⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢻⣿⣷⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⁣⁣⁣
⠀⠀⣾⣿⠏⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠹⣿⣷⁣
⠀⢀⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⡀⁣⁣⁣
⣤⣼⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀

⣤⣴⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣖.... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡄ ⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀ ⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄ ⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷ ⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏ ⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⠁ ⠈⣿⣿⣿⡿⣛⡿⣟⣛⣉⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡿⠁ ⠀⠹⣿⣿⠸⠀⢓⠀⢻⠏⠉⠛⠛⠛⡶⠭⢲⣀⡤⢄ ⠀⠀⠙⠿⢣⠀⠉⠀⢸⣿⣆⡀⠀⠀⠱⢄⣀⣀⠞⠘⣌⠙⣠⠃ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⡀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⢘⡀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣶⣿⣷⡒⠆ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣉⣐⣒⡀⣼⠃ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
When he was about to come in as substitute I said it would be funny if Berna of all people scores now after all those called off goals. Few mins later he commits a penalty :lol:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I don't think it's an issue of skill or ability. It's just a severe lack of confidence. Given the right team, he'll do well, but that's likely to be a midtable team. I don't think he's cut to be a starter at a top team because the pressure to perform is immense and he is clearly unable to handle that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)