Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Big ladies behind keyboards around here will tell you that Paratici is smart for not selling him and that Sarri actually brought out the best of his abilities

cc @Post Ironic @DAiDEViL
Sarri brought out the best in every player. Strange that team got worse... :shifty:

Remember 1 month into the season the “I called Pjanic actually being good under Sarri.” And then Pjanic proceeded to have his worst season at Juve by far. :lol2:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sarri brought out the best in every player. Strange that team got worse... :shifty:

Remember 1 month into the season the “I called Pjanic actually being good under Sarri.” And then Pjanic proceeded to have his worst season at Juve by far. :lol2:
It's strange how they all disappeared now. It's like we have talking with ghosts the past season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who are the Bernaboys here?
I was definitely one when we bought him and after his first season here, when he had 6 goals-5 assists in 1100 minutes, but he’s been truly awful ever since, aside from that one brilliant performance against Atletico in CL which I had hoped would be him turning the corner... unfortunately he clearly turned the wrong corner.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's like a new signing.
More like a recurring nightmare, or that turd you can never flush, a turd that keeps lingering.

Deploying him as a wingback might be ok I suppose, considering he can actually run with the ball and dribble a bit, but doesn't he also need to cross? Crossing requires a level of intelligence and accuracy, two attributes I'm not sure Turdeski possesses.

- - - Updated - - -

I was definitely one when we bought him and after his first season here, when he had 6 goals-5 assists in 1100 minutes, but he’s been truly awful ever since, aside from that one brilliant performance against Atletico in CL which I had hoped would be him turning the corner... unfortunately he clearly turned the wrong corner.
There was no corner for him to turn into, so he just slammed into a giant concrete wall.

- - - Updated - - -

I was a huge fan when he was playing for the purple rats. I really wanted him to stay and succeed there.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I still believe in him, somewhat. I think it’s all mental with him. He started his Juve career out well, and even at the beginning of Ronaldo’s tenure showed promise. So it’s not a physical or technical issue. I’m hoping Pirlo will be good for him, and will allow him to relax and just play. He also just had a kid, so maybe he’ll also have some natural maturation.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I still believe in him, somewhat. I think it’s all mental with him. He started his Juve career out well, and even at the beginning of Ronaldo’s tenure showed promise. So it’s not a physical or technical issue. I’m hoping Pirlo will be good for him, and will allow him to relax and just play. He also just had a kid, so maybe he’ll also have some natural maturation.
I was a huge fan when he was playing for the purple rats. I really wanted him to stay and succeed there.
I didn’t really watch Fiorentina that season so I had no idea what to expect. At first he did look like a useful player. However last season his performances were some of the worst I’ve seen in my life, the kind you see at a street amateur level football match. I honestly don’t have any hope for this guy but I can’t hate a Juventus player so I don’t want to see him fail.

Hopefully he can at least become a Padoin of sorts, not flashy whatsoever but never really getting in the way. If Pirlo can make him improve his passing game that would be welcomed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep. Two years now of almost exclusively truly awful performances with 1-2 really good ones in 2018-19 to break up the monotony.

I have next to no hopes for this guy at this point.

My only hope is that he stays here for life and torments @Bianconero81 every single time he steps on the pitch with his out of this world jabroni-ness.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yep. Two years now of almost exclusively truly awful performances with 1-2 really good ones in 2018-19 to break up the monotony.

My only hope is that he stays here for life and torments @Bianconero81 every single time he steps on the pitch with his out of this world jabroni-ness.
it gives me great joy seeing biancoer81 blood pressure rising daily.

the only that would give me more joy is stroking @JCK beard

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I didn’t really watch Fiorentina that season so I had no idea what to expect. At first he did look like a useful player. However last season his performances were some of the worst I’ve seen in my life, the kind you see at a street amateur level football match. I honestly don’t have any hope for this guy but I can’t hate a Juventus player so I don’t want to see him fail.

Hopefully he can at least become a Padoin of sorts, not flashy whatsoever but never really getting in the way. If Pirlo can make him improve his passing game that would be welcomed.
200.gif

source.gif

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Jun 6, 2015
I think part of the problem is that people tried to attach attributes to him that he has never had so the expectations weren't in line with reality. For example he has never been a some superb creative force or a player that consistently makes great decisions. At Viola he was basically a poor mans Bale, physically capable winger/AM that could score a worldie once in a while.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Anyone wants to explain to me where the fuck this guy thinks he will play? He's not a striker, we already have too many midfielders and he's definitely not playing CAM with Dybala, Kulusevski and Ramsey being options there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)