zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pull a Cuadrado again you mean?

If we cant get rid of him, maybe he could be tried there. Anywhere out of the attacking zone would be better
He can't do much wrong there, atleast in the offensive phase. Just run with the ball and cross, if you can't pass back to the middle. The defense would be the tricky part but we won't know unless we try

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
InfamousUnevenCaracal-size_restricted.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi playing is always a terrible idea.
FTFY :baus: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

I still think he'd make a decent CM. Better than Rabiot atleast.
No. Just no. Rabiot over the past few weeks has improved significantly. Turdeski is still the useless sack of shit he has been for the past 18-24 months.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I still think he'd make a decent CM. Better than Rabiot atleast.
Nah, the guy turned out to be reallly bad.

try him at left back to be a filler for Sandro and let him rot there if we cant sell him.

Just dont play him as a right winger ever again.

Damn, i had so much hope in him.

What a fiasco-

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm starting to feel bad for him... now I really want him to find a way to succeed. I don't know, maybe a shrink, some religious or whatever; because I feel he's going to be here next season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh very likely,

His wages are a problem, his skill not enough. Maybe Pirlo will need a Sturaro to fill gaps....an expensive sturaro

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If anything every encapsulated Bernardeschi it was this move. Great skill, great skill, open goal....tries to roll it in like no defender will possibly make a challenge. All it needed was a bit of urgency or some finesse, to lift the ball etc. He simply has no awareness in these situations.

Mr No End Product
It"s called cutch, none of our players except CR, De Ligt and maybe Dybala have it. And its by far the most important quality for CL.

Tonight Barça beat Napoli purely on clutch.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nah, the guy turned out to be reallly bad.

try him at left back to be a filler for Sandro and let him rot there if we cant sell him.

Just dont play him as a right winger ever again.

Damn, i had so much hope in him.

What a fiasco-
If he had basic football IQ then I would agree with your suggestion of moving him to LB as an emergency role. Sadly, because he can't play on the right in an advanced position, in the middle, or any where else tells us that he's just not cut out for the demands of Juve

He would be a fine player for Roma, Naples, Sassuolo, Bbilan, etc.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cuz the guy keeps trying even when even some team members are clearly bashing him all the time.... specially CR7 and the guy is in such aware of his "suckeness" that he didn't even get upset for that

I know we both were part of the WTF-Beppe-is-doing when he paid 40m for him since day one and don't get me wrong, I still want him out ASAP. However, when I compare his attitude with MdS, DC, Pipa in this season; it's quite easy to notice the difference

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It"s called cutch, none of our players except CR, De Ligt and maybe Dybala have it. And its by far the most important quality for CL.

Tonight Barça beat Napoli purely on clutch.
Well clutchness usually comes from individual talents. But too bad our board doesnt believe in it. Hence mandzukic and Kean were offloaded.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Well clutchness usually comes from individual talents. But too bad our board doesnt believe in it. Hence mandzukic and Kean were offloaded.
Lol, you speak of the flops in Qatar and UK as clutch players? LOL LOL
Just GTFO of this forum when Penaldo "The Rapist" is out of Juve, will you?

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)