rainhard

May 5, 2004
Maybe because inbalance of the left and right wing where plays mostly goes through CR7
Costa only slight better than Berna with only 3G 4A in all comp

The thing is work from the left is CR7 to take, work from right is to support Dybala
And Dybala, if he is not in open position will give to CR7 to finish it, because the man from right wing cannot finished it well

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not about imbalance. He's a garbage player, absolute trash. Terrible decision making, horrible shooting, and even his crossing isn't all that. He does have stamina, and that's probably about it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Are there any mods here? I understand Bernardeschi has been very poor last two seasons but the level of discussion in this thread and other threads where he's being discussed is below the lowest standards. I thought that offending a current player is not allowed by the rules?

Just let it go.
they agree with us on the matter .
SmartSelect_20200730-111435_Twitter.gif

you have to be blind to not make fun of this jabroni.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend you.

Our coach would agree with me though.
I am not offended personally. But that's not cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Not surprising coming from a male feminist as your self. :)
I'm proud of that. Protecting marginalized groups in society i see as a duty, and has nothing to do with ones gender. You should know better.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
they agree with us on the matter .
SmartSelect_20200730-111435_Twitter.gif

you have to be blind to not make fun of this jabroni.
A joke is funny when it is said once. Your problem is that you can't just let it go. It is obvious for everyone now that he's been poor and there are no signs for improvement. So what you do is coming up with worse insults which is becoming disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)