LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With some consistency he perhaps could be a decent LCM that drifts out wide when attacking. He surely can cross with his left foot and has the engine to cover the flank with Alex Sandro, when CR7 is in the middle. Now we've got a huge hole over there, it makes the whole formation too narrow. You have to stretch those tight defenses, creating more room for our attackers and midfielders.

His defensive phase would have to improve though.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
With some consistency he perhaps could be a decent LCM that drifts out wide when attacking. He surely can cross with his left foot and has the engine to cover the flank with Alex Sandro, when CR7 is in the middle. Now we've got a huge hole over there, it makes the whole formation too narrow. You have to stretch those tight defenses, creating more room for our attackers and midfielders.

His defensive phase would have to improve though.
I would prefer him over Matuidi in that position simply because he doesn’t trip over his own two feet when trying to control a football

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He’s adamant on staying and won’t go anywhere. I hope the same doesn’t go with Rabiot mds and Khedira because otherwise you can forget about next mercato
He can be adamant all he wants, but if we want his ass out, he will be sold. There really isn't much he can do about it, especially if he wants to be on that Italia team for Euro 2021. This mental midget needs to know his place and accept that he isn't good enough for Juventus.

Apr 17, 2013
He can be adamant all he wants, but if we want his ass out, he will be sold. There really isn't much he can do about it, especially if he wants to be on that Italia team for Euro 2021. This mental midget needs to know his place and accept that he isn't good enough for Juventus.
What do you propose:
- harassment on Instagram
- or old school: we burst his tires and send a horse's head in his bed.

I'm ready.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do you propose:
- harassment on Instagram
- or old school: we burst his tires and send a horse's head in his bed.

I'm ready.
Anything that works and gets him to leave :D

First, we try the soft approach:

Phase 1:

Bertha, we have some deals for you. Please look over some of them and decide what's best for you. This could be a pivotal moment in your career. Don't forget that Euro 2021 is just around the corner - you want to give yourself the best opportunity to be on that team.

Phase 2:

Bertha, have you decided yet? Boavista in Portugal are really interested in acquiring your services. We'll even pay 30% of your salary for the next 1.5 years. How about Leverkusen or Wolfsburg? You want to stay in Italy? I will see if Roma or Lazio are interested.

Phase 3:

Look Bertha. We need to plusvalenza your ass. You're surplus to requirements, and, let's be honest, you're not good enough for Juventus. Your hair, your guitar, your faggy instagram account, they all make you a bonadifde pussyfag and the epitome of a mental midget. If you choose to stay, you won't play. Is that what you want? Earn your place you say? WTF have you been doing for the past 3 years? Were you in some sort of self induced coma Bish? You gotta leave Bertha. This is not a negotiation anymore. If you stay, you won't play. The next time I see you in my office, I want to see you with the jersey of the team you have selected. Now, GTFO. I have to call Raiola and see how much it's going to cost to bring in Kerlon for the HT Scudetto show.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's a leech, like a Band-Aid, you have to pull it suddenly to tear it off. The 1st option imo isn't effective enough.
A 3rd intermediate option would be to send @Lapa or @DAiDEViL to Turin to shoot a sex tape with him, and we threaten him to show it to his bf.
I nominate @Lapa

We can pay him in fake bitcoin and Vodka. I bet he'd even do it for free - that's how much he loves Bertha.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's a leech, like a Band-Aid, you have to pull it suddenly to tear it off. The 1st option imo isn't effective enough.
A 3rd intermediate option would be to send @Lapa or @DAiDEViL to Turin to shoot a sex tape with him, and we threaten him to show it to his bf.
Yeah, No.

Not with the short hair.

- - - Updated - - -

I nominate @Lapa

We can pay him in fake bitcoin and Vodka. I bet he'd even do it for free - that's how much he loves Bertha.
Idk why @Raphaël mentioned me. Sure I'm a homo and all, but I'm not a Berna fanboy at all.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't be selfish, think about the interests of the club rather your preferences. Agnelli will thank you for this sacrifice.
Hmmm, but wouldn't you benefit more than the rest of tuz, knowing that you hate him the most? Only fair if you do the job.

- - - Updated - - -

If you good he'll follow you to Lyon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)