Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Not watching this season, was Berna doing well?
Sarri tried him at different positions, cant run or trick his opponents to play at RW ....cant create or have imagination to play trequartista .. cant track back to play a CM .... useless...

The only useful role is to make our team look holding the ball well when we are advanced in the result ....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
If Berna leaves, we will have just 2 Juve players left in the national team - Killini and Bonbon

- - - Updated - - -

And to think we made fun of Inter at one time for not contributing to the Nazionale

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If Berna leaves, we will have just 2 Juve players left in the national team - Killini and Bonbon

- - - Updated - - -

And to think we made fun of Inter at one time for not contributing to the Nazionale
You seem to forget that the nationale (FIGC) f'ed us in 2006.
So why should we care what happens to them.
Also there is less talented Italians coming through the ranks at thia time, who could play for Juve.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
https://www.football-italia.net/154043/jorginho-juves-missing-piece

Some parts about Burnturdeski:

However, Chelsea are the perfect club on paper for him to realise his potential out wide. The Londoners have failed to replace Eden Hazard and are set to lose both Pedro and Willian on free transfers this summer, which is where Bernardeschi comes in. Powerful, pacey and proficient on the ball, the 26-year-old has what it takes to become a genuine Premier League star and the next Italian icon to grace Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea may disagree with Juve’s reported €40m valuation of Jorginho, but they will also be aware that they may live to regret passing up on a player who could be their next wing wizard, plus Italy will also stand to benefit from a revitalised Bernardeschi ahead of Euro 2020 next year

Bwahahahahaha. Wing Wizard. Genuine EPL Star. Powerful and Proficient. Delusional :rofl: :howler:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why hasn’t he gotten any starts in the midfield after his one? He actually played well, especially since it was his first appearance. Not like the midfield couldn’t use any help.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://www.football-italia.net/154043/jorginho-juves-missing-piece

Some parts about Burnturdeski:

However, Chelsea are the perfect club on paper for him to realise his potential out wide. The Londoners have failed to replace Eden Hazard and are set to lose both Pedro and Willian on free transfers this summer, which is where Bernardeschi comes in. Powerful, pacey and proficient on the ball, the 26-year-old has what it takes to become a genuine Premier League star and the next Italian icon to grace Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea may disagree with Juve’s reported €40m valuation of Jorginho, but they will also be aware that they may live to regret passing up on a player who could be their next wing wizard, plus Italy will also stand to benefit from a revitalised Bernardeschi ahead of Euro 2020 next year

Bwahahahahaha. Wing Wizard. Genuine EPL Star. Powerful and Proficient. Delusional :rofl: :howler:
:rofl:

Written by @AndreaCristiano?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
phahahahh, Wing Wizard is an awesome nickname though... Me like it, I should put it on the back of my next Juve t-shirt, given that my last one has number 33 on it and a combination of my name and this genuine PL star`s last name... :lol: :lol:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Because he's a mediocre footballer, a fragile mental midget with questionable decision making.
not really an answer.

Look at emre can. People were pushing him out too, and never got a real chance either, specifically playing in front of the defense. Now he’s at Dortmund and is a fixture in that role.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
not really an answer.

Look at emre can. People were pushing him out too, and never got a real chance either, specifically playing in front of the defense. Now he’s at Dortmund and is a fixture in that role.
Maybe he will thrive in an environment where there is less pressure, competition and expectations. Burnturdeski, like Can, Immobile, and many others, doesn't seem to be the kind of player who possesses the mental fortitude and willpower to succeed at a top tier club. Dortmund, with all due respect, are a tier below the like of Juventus, Bayern, Barca and Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)