Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: But you always critisized Beppe for his policies, which prioritized financial stability, you know signing free/cheap players, holding onto players for "sell on value" or resale plusvalenza.

And when Beppe was in charge the club had far less revenue so it was actually much more defensible under him.
I can give you 40 mill reasons why marotta was not under some austerity programme at the time

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bernardeschi, tuzers newest scapegoat!
He gets a lot of minutes and plays like shit. He's not a scapegoat because he deserves all the criticism he's receiving. He's an unworthy starter who negatively impacts our style of play.

- - - Updated - - -

40+ million. Is he worth it? Many teams are after him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Scapegoat my ass

He's an attacker that can't score, assist, shoot, dribble or pass when it matters most

He's fucking terrible and he should be converted to a #8 or even better a full back.

I keep hearing about his 'talent' I think people need to brush up on their definition of talent because what he does game in game out shows absolutely no real talent

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He did not do anything wrong today.

Could have had two assists if Ronaldo scored.
Lol, he always made the wrong decisions.
He made one good run, but finished the move by an atrocious shot straight at the keeper.
One of the most brainless players I've seen play for Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Today as well.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
the main deficient of this guy is that he can't give a good pass ....

his physic is good, slow no problem, his shooting power is great, holding the ball is ok...but he can't give the simplest basics of football routine, passing and he has

ZERO vision to the field so you are Can level player. day by day i feel sorry for Allegri ....how he won the league with those I don't know ...!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)