Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Amazing player , but who is he ?
Lol. Very true.

Funny enough we keep saying he isn't a right winger yet all those highlights are basically him hugging the right sideline.

In form he is a good player just has gone backwards this season. Happy for him to regain form at fiorentina in a swap for chiesa.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
edit @JuveJay @Kyle @pavluska

man where did it all go wrong for him?

he was really good and promising young player for fiorentina and azzurri. he was prettty decent in his first season here too before his injury. looked like he would be at very least a good reliable squad player. he had it all....in ways he still does. he's a big, he's strong, decent pace and technique. his decision making is absolutely horrible though. thats whats letting him down.

in a way he's very comparable to amauri. amauri also looked good for palermo and started well for juve, and then poof.

i hope he regains his form. this team would be so much better if he can regain his 2017 form.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
edit @JuveJay @Kyle @pavluska

man where did it all go wrong for him?

he was really good and promising young player for fiorentina and azzurri. he was prettty decent in his first season here too before his injury. looked like he would be at very least a good reliable squad player. he had it all....in ways he still does. he's a big, he's strong, decent pace and technique. his decision making is absolutely horrible though. thats whats letting him down.

in a way he's very comparable to amauri. amauri also looked good for palermo and started well for juve, and then poof.

i hope he regains his form. this team would be so much better if he can regain his 2017 form.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/federico-bernardeschi.43178/post-6058809

Honestly, I can't even bring myself to make an effort to explain it, that's how much he disinterests me. I think some players just can't shoulder the responsibility at a team like Juve. Statistically he's never been that good, either. More of an Inter or Roma player than Juve.

Who knows, it might suddenly click and he explodes under Sarri, but if a player like that can't do well with Sarri then he's hopeless. He's had so many chances.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/federico-bernardeschi.43178/post-6058809

Honestly, I can't even bring myself to make an effort to explain it, that's how much he disinterests me. I think some players just can't shoulder the responsibility at a team like Juve. Statistically he's never been that good, either. More of an Inter or Roma player than Juve.

Who knows, it might suddenly click and he explodes under Sarri, but if a player like that can't do well with Sarri then he's hopeless. He's had so many chances.
Post from Nov 2019? I knew he's a fraud already in Jul 2018 :D

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/federico-bernardeschi.43178/post-5815160
Call me a hater but imo he was a passenger in some games last season just as in those 2 friendlies. Sometimes it's even hard to tell what is he doing on the pitch, he's not a winger, he's not an AM, not a striker. Just standing somewhere between the def and attack. Did you see him being a consistent offensive force throughout the whole game (like f.ex. Cancelo lately)? No, it's mainly two actions per game, some assist here and goal there.

For the amount of talent he supposedly has it's disappointing. I'd sell him to fund a WC mid tbh.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah. The guy IS pretty pants (my opinion) And definitely as @JuveJay just said more Inter & Roma type. Like the Politanos and the guy at Roma with that pathetic neck tattoo. Can’t remember his name just shows the type we’re talking about.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LOL It's like Lion views who is online on Tuz and picks at random from that list to mention in a random thread with a random question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)