Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I would seriously consider playing him as LCM

No matter how shit his form may be, his basic control of a football is still better than Matuidi, and he certainly works harder than Rabiot.

Worth a shot?
All valid points. Rabiot is another Indont understand. I really thought he'd join and make a difference in midfield. If he is just plan lazy then give Bernie his role.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berna, purportedly, Douglas Costa, Ramsey, and Rabiot. So much talent and potential, but for some reason (or combination of factors, be it indolence, injury, or lack of confidence) that potential has not been expressed yet.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What has he been remembered for so far with his time with us.
The penalties Vs Tottenham & Atletico. And the open goal miss the other month.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I would seriously consider playing him as LCM

No matter how shit his form may be, his basic control of a football is still better than Matuidi, and he certainly works harder than Rabiot.

Worth a shot?
Not for me.
Disagree completely that his control is better than Matuidi. He’s insignificant in every aspect, has less strength and stamina and possesses less intelligence and experience.

Berna is just not meant to play for Juventus. We shouldn’t try to shoe-horn him in just so we can try and prove a point that we’ve not wasted money and time on him

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Expensive mistake by marotta
How about when, after seeing him a Juve shirt for two years, Paratootsie had the opportunity to include him in a swap deal for Rakitic? Clearly a player we could've really used for our play through the middle style.

But you don't have an answer for that

- - - Updated - - -

@Kyle

Fabio always the great scout behind transfers, but Beppe signed this one on his own, without approvel of Fabio.
maybe Fabio should've bitch slapped him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How about when, after seeing him a Juve shirt for two years, Paratootsie had the opportunity to include him in a swap deal for Rakitic? Clearly a player we could've really used for our play through the middle style.

But you don't have an answer for that

- - - Updated - - -

maybe Fabio should've bitch slapped him
Rakitic for bernadeschi would be a dumb deal given the age difference and the sell on value. And that's why paratici wont do it. BOOM

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rakitic for bernadeschi would be a dumb deal given the age difference and the sell on value. And that's why paratici wont do it. BOOM
:lol: But you always critisized Beppe for his policies, which prioritized financial stability, you know signing free/cheap players, holding onto players for "sell on value" or resale plusvalenza.

And when Beppe was in charge the club had far less revenue so it was actually much more defensible under him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)