Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
read the comments too. considering his previous posts and articles, the sad reality is that he's really this clueless.

He is 100% trolling for clicks, no way he can mean that.

But then again, I dont know who this guy is, but there is no way anyone with more then two bit brain cells can say a player who lost possession 99% of the time was superb.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How Bermardeschi is so weak, is beyond me. I mean, he is a professional player. I know its not easy when on the pitch, but he seriosly makes the most basic mistakes. The thing that bothers me the most about him, though, is that almost every single time there is a chance for him to start a counter attack, he gets the ball and during a run he makes this awkward touch of the ball where rolls away from him and the oposition player tackles him and strips of him off the ball. Its weird how his first touch is ok, but his second, third touch when running with the ball are so weak? Also, you can just see that he lacks football inteligence, almost every single decisiom he makes is a bad one. This all leads me to agree with some people who say that he should be put at a LB position, a position which dows not require much brains. He really is a dumb player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)