DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No trequartista is not. He’s an alla a wing. He has never played trequartista and Sarri insists he sees him as a trequartista
Where did he play for Fiorentina?

When Allegri played him on the wing and he sucked, people said the same aka "He's playing out of position."

Mediocre footballer through and through, nevermind the position he plays in.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He looked like Bambi on ice out there today and I usually use that to describe Matuidi. Was constantly off balance or falling to the floor when in possession. Had no control of his own torso nevermind legs to control the ball.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I love Juventus to death, but i will most probably miss all the games where Berna will be a starter. That will be my way of saying FUCK YOU to him. Although its not his fault that he is being played.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No trequartista is not. He’s an alla a wing. He has never played trequartista and Sarri insists he sees him as a trequartista

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You do realize he has been a nr 10 type, false winger/AM type that thrives centrally more since his youth days?

And more importantly, you do realize, wether you are playing centrally or wide, THERE IS NO EXCUSE ON EARTH that can excuse away how he is litterally losing the ball EVERY time he gets it, he dribbles right into a defender, almost crashes like a trainwreck. Cant pass anyone, even when they fully open. The ball dies in agony with every of his touch.

That has NOTHING to do with position, but pure and basic quality, which he is showing none of.

Also, it may be come as shocking to you, if you have hamster memory, but we played him as winger too, and what do you know, he has been useless there too (Sarri litterally said he will try him as Trequartista because of the failure out wide). Too slow/sluggish, and his favourite past time there is cut and shoot at closest defenders leg, or just flat out lose it every time like he is now doing centrally.

Maybe ignore the passport he has similar with you, and open your eyes to the abject failure that we are witnessing weekly for pretty much 18 months?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)