Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So let me get this straight.... We dont play Dybala in Bernardeschis position becuase we will be too offencive and will be open to counter attacks since Dybala isnt as defencive as Berna, but game after game we suck balls with Berna in the team, conceed goals every single game and we get saved by Dybala every game... Maybe today will be a wake up call for Sarri to play Dybala CR and Higuain together. Its really criminal not to have them all play. Play Matuidi and/or Khedira, give them defencive instructions and Dybala will be covered.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The guy still starting our games is baffling. It’s reaching Allegri and Khedira levels. Atleast in that case, you could see where Allegri was coming from. Khedira is an intelligent, experienced player, despite not being flashy or fast.

This Eminem lookalike has got absolutely nothing going. Can’t dribble. Can’t shoot. Has the intelligence of a drunk Mike Tyson. Literally the worst thing about this team this season, even more than Ronaldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
let's extend his contract and increase his salary, maybe he is like Sandro of last year :alves:

a lot of players need to go in the summer : Berna, CR7, Can, Khadera, Rugani, Costa and if it's for me Ramsey too the useless Pub - Singer ...having 7m

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The player has no fault in this... Sarri’s stubbornness in playing him behind the strikers is to blame!

Bernie obviously doesn’t play well in that position! But somehow Sarri is watching something else.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
The player has no fault in this... Sarri’s stubbornness in playing him behind the strikers is to blame!

Bernie obviously doesn’t play well in that position! But somehow Sarri is watching something else.
This is certainly part of the issue; however, he is not incisive enough in the final 1/3 to be a great winger. I like his work rate and other parts of the game, but he is lost near goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)