s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t get what’s wrong with him. He can be so much better than this. Was an absolute dynamite for Fiorentina.
his girlfriend just had a baby. he probably gets not enough sleep. he literally said a couple of weeks ago that he's out of shape.

let's not make the same mistake that we did with cuadrado around march. berna baby will be back too.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I am willing to give Berna the benefit of a doubt about last nights game i.e. there is a big chance that yesterday his was only instructed to disrupt Brozovic and pay no attention whetther he will get involved in the game or not. Im willing to give him that cause there is a chance that Sarri only used him as a cover last night and not as a player who is supposed to play with the ball. Thats why probably Ramsey wasnt played but Berna was, cause Berna is in a much better physical condition and was more able to chase around Brozovic.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I am willing to give Berna the benefit of a doubt about last nights game i.e. there is a big chance that yesterday his was only instructed to disrupt Brozovic and pay no attention whetther he will get involved in the game or not. Im willing to give him that cause there is a chance that Sarri only used him as a cover last night and not as a player who is supposed to play with the ball. Thats why probably Ramsey wasnt played but Berna was, cause Berna is in a much better physical condition and was more able to chase around Brozovic.
Paulo Dybala: "What happened to me during the last summer was ugly.. Many people talked about me.. Now I'm at a club, where I've always wanted to be.. Today I played one of the most important games in the history. It doesn't say anything, but it also says a lot."
"Trio with CR7 & Higuain? It wasn't an easy moment of the game.. I had to be a playmaker & I was tired, I had to run after Brozovic & Also i had to run all over the field, we will see if there will be a chance to play like that from start." [Sky] ⚫️⚪️ @forzajuve_2017 #juventus #dybala

Kinda proves my point about Bernardeschi being the victim of the tactical requirements of the game where im almost definitely certain that Sarri just told Berna "Look, forget about playing with the ball tonight, just run after Brozovic"

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Paulo Dybala: "What happened to me during the last summer was ugly.. Many people talked about me.. Now I'm at a club, where I've always wanted to be.. Today I played one of the most important games in the history. It doesn't say anything, but it also says a lot."
"Trio with CR7 & Higuain? It wasn't an easy moment of the game.. I had to be a playmaker & I was tired, I had to run after Brozovic & Also i had to run all over the field, we will see if there will be a chance to play like that from start." [Sky] ⚫️⚪️ @forzajuve_2017 #juventus #dybala

Kinda proves my point about Bernardeschi being the victim of the tactical requirements of the game where im almost definitely certain that Sarri just told Berna "Look, forget about playing with the ball tonight, just run after Brozovic"
I get that, but why did he pick Berna to do that instead of Ramsey, a known hussler?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

If true, then it excuses his positioning at times when we were countering and he was out of position to counter due to tailing Brozovic but it doesn't excuse his wasteful possession. He regularly gave up possession within seconds of getting the ball for most of the first half and cost us at least two clear attacking opportunities I can remember; one opportunity right on the edge of their box with a 4v3 advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that, but why did he pick Berna to do that instead of Ramsey, a known hussler?
Ramsey has played a lot of minutes recently and is probably still recovering his stamina after sitting out for most of the preseason.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If true, then it excuses his positioning at times when we were countering and he was out of position to counter due to tailing Brozovic but it doesn't excuse his wasteful possession. He regularly gave up possession within seconds of getting the ball for most of the first half and cost us at least two clear attacking opportunities I can remember; one opportunity right on the edge of their box with a 4v3 advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Ramsey has played a lot of minutes recently and is probably still recovering his stamina after sitting out for most of the preseason.
But he was well-rested midweek; anyway, it all worked out.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Apparently Ramsey took a knock during the warm-up so Sarri decided not to risk him.

Berna was a good choice to cover Brozovic with his athleticism; props to him for playing the sacrificial role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)