Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he did well, picked up space very well and carried us forward. Was unlucky on a couple of free-kick decisions. Also put in a magnificent ball from a set piece in the second half which we should have done better with.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No. He wasn't the best player. He gets into good positions, but his decision making is shit at times. He was also invisible in the 2nd half.
You're high and don't know what you're talking about he was the best player on the pitch. His mistakes are more a factor of the others around him leaving him to do everything
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're high and don't know what you're talking about he was the best player on the pitch

:howler: Of course. You're not only biased but delusional. He had a couple of decent runs and a nice shot in the 1st half. That was about it. In the 2nd half, he didn't do much. But hey, don't let objectivity stop you.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:howler: Of course. You're not only biased but delusional. He had a couple of decent runs and a nice shot in the 1st half. That was about it. In the 2nd half, he didn't do much. But hey, don't let objectivity stop you.
I'm biased and delusional?? Everyone on here agrees except you and I'm the biased and delusional one nice try

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm biased and delusional?? Everyone on here agrees except you and I'm the biased and delusional one nice try

Everyone agrees he was the best player tonight? Wow! There might be 2 biased members, like yourself, who will agree, but both he was definitely not the best player tonight. Woj, Bentancur, and Ronaldo were all better. I'd even argue Cancelo was more effective as he put in the cross for the goal, and had a couple of dangerous runs/crosses into the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)