Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Lapa they thought we were crazy
Now they all praising BernaGuti the son of GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

And to make it even better is how versatile he is... He's a fantastic CAM playing more centrally link mid to attack (at Viola this was where I thought he looked best)... in 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1. He can be our RWF in 4-3-3 or even our Mezzala... can play RM in 4-4-2...
Better than Isco
Will outdo Zidane x3

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
And to make it even better is how versatile he is... He's a fantastic CAM playing more centrally link mid to attack (at Viola this was where I thought he looked best)... in 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1. He can be our RWF in 4-3-3 or even our Mezzala... can play RM in 4-4-2...
Yeah the job he's doing linking our mf and atk is invaluable right now because our mids just can't do that. And it helps he's pretty damn big for a winger, he can thrive in physical gamed. You're not muscling him off of the ball all the time. He doesn't give you that option.

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
I told my gf " sorry but i its going to be hard for me to be more happy than tonight , even if you bring our child to this world " . I do not know what she thinks about my words but i can tell you this much : FORZA JUVE

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I told my gf " sorry but i its going to be hard for me to be more happy than tonight , even if you bring our child to this world " . I do not know what she thinks about my words but i can tell you this much : FORZA JUVE

happy singles life buddy! :beer:

:D

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I dunno why I see so much from Ronaldo (Manchester United) In him it's incredible. I think he'll be better player than Dybala. My next Jersey is from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck if he can do this on a regular basis he'll finally be the player we wanted him to be. For ages our wingers have been all looking better as subs with nobody actually taking their chances as a starter but bah gawd one finally done it. And what a night to do it on.
Hey Tom <3

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
The guy just needs confidence and the right instructions from the bench ,he'll be great. Sometimes he just dwells on the ball to much , but if gets this right hes gonna be awesome

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I wanted this guy since I saw him at Fiorentina. beast. Steve Nash said we might have witnessed a future star in the making tonight. That hes had great games all season but this was the first time the world was watching and he had an amazing performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)