Federico Bernardeschi (3 Viewers)

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck if he can do this on a regular basis he'll finally be the player we wanted him to be. For ages our wingers have been all looking better as subs with nobody actually taking their chances as a starter but bah gawd one finally done it. And what a night to do it on.
And to make it even better is how versatile he is... He's a fantastic CAM playing more centrally link mid to attack (at Viola this was where I thought he looked best)... in 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1. He can be our RWF in 4-3-3 or even our Mezzala... can play RM in 4-4-2...

Jul 12, 2011
@Lapa they thought we were crazy
Now they all praising BernaGuti the son of GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

And to make it even better is how versatile he is... He's a fantastic CAM playing more centrally link mid to attack (at Viola this was where I thought he looked best)... in 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1. He can be our RWF in 4-3-3 or even our Mezzala... can play RM in 4-4-2...
Better than Isco
Will outdo Zidane x3

Oct 2, 2013
Yeah the job he's doing linking our mf and atk is invaluable right now because our mids just can't do that. And it helps he's pretty damn big for a winger, he can thrive in physical gamed. You're not muscling him off of the ball all the time. He doesn't give you that option.

Oct 3, 2014
I dunno why I see so much from Ronaldo (Manchester United) In him it's incredible. I think he'll be better player than Dybala. My next Jersey is from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck if he can do this on a regular basis he'll finally be the player we wanted him to be. For ages our wingers have been all looking better as subs with nobody actually taking their chances as a starter but bah gawd one finally done it. And what a night to do it on.
Hey Tom <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)