MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Finally played CM. Managed to make all the same sideways passes as Khedira. Didn't fuck up defensively. The bonus from him was he created his own chances. Unfortunately he missed. I don't see how he can't play in this position if everything was fine defensively.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Major members of the Juventus squad had partied with about 60 models in a Turin hotel following their 2-0 defeat at the hands of Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Champions League.

The claim is made by the online gossip magazine Corona and it claims that after the defeat at the Wanda Metropolitano, the players organized a private jet back to Turin, where they were invited to an event at the Starhotel Majestic.

At this event there were multiple influencers and about 60 models from all across Italy, the magazine says.

These models even posted stories of themselves during the event in Turin and the magazine says that the women left the building around breakfast and they left in groups, not individually.

It is believed that Federico Bernardeschi and Andrea Barzagli were the only players who weren't involved in this party, but all the other players were present. Cristiano Ronaldo was also there.

The reasons for the party are unknown but it is believed that the event was organized by a Roman PR.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
MOTM. Apart from Rinaldo's hatrick.

I said before the game he needed to step up and account himself in the big stage and he did.

Reminded me of prime David Beckham tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)