sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
From this, we can see how much of an influence he is to this team. We need to keep this guy as he has the potential to turn into a pillar for us in the coming years.

- - - Updated - - -

Once he reinvents himself as a midfielder, he is going to be in our first team for the next ten years

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I pray to the football gods that he is played ad a hybrid of cam b2b instead of khedira.

Like mikem says.... Why fukin not? He has more midfield in him than khedira.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
It's not like football players don't take on several different positions each day in training. If he doesn't play in midfield it is most likely because he sucks at the elementary things required for such position.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Shot on goal from centre of the field. Pass to Ronaldo from centre of the field. Almost pass to Mandzukic from centre of the field. In 10 minutes. Maybe in the 2 years he was with the club try him in the centre of the field just in case you run up against Atletico Madrid in the CL. Or play Khedira there match after match when you are +14 points in the scudetto and playing Parmigiana Reggiana at home.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm confident if the roles were reversed Dybala would also have made in impact coming on for those last 10 mins.

It was the only period of the game where we as a team decided to go on the front foot and create space.

Not really fair to compare a player who played most of the game in a tight battle with no space with the team making no effort to attack to one coming in when the team is doing all it can to salvage something in the tie.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It should be Dybala + Bernardeschi.

We've had 2 years to figure this out.
Can't do that with a 433 maybe a 352

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confident if the roles were reversed Dybala would also have made in impact coming on for those last 10 mins.

It was the only period of the game where we as a team decided to go on the front foot and create space.

Not really fair to compare a player who played most of the game in a tight battle with no space with the team making no effort to attack to one coming in when the team is doing all it can to salvage something in the tie.
Nah dybala is too hot and cold lately and fades alot
Berna has been shining all the time starting or coming on

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Shot on goal from centre of the field. Pass to Ronaldo from centre of the field. Almost pass to Mandzukic from centre of the field. In 10 minutes. Maybe in the 2 years he was with the club try him in the centre of the field just in case you run up against Atletico Madrid in the CL. Or play Khedira there match after match when you are +14 points in the scudetto and playing Parmigiana Reggiana at home.
Clear as water bro. No 2 ways about it.

The guy is burned and out of ideas (you know who). At least this is clear, and i dont want to see his army of white knights gang on me... this is the one and only truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)