Aug 2, 2005
His numbers whenever he is on the pitch is impressive
If someone somehow post these number.. it is like he has an assist or a goal every time he is starting,, and good number when comes in from the bench

Just noticed this
His goals/assists to minutes ratio must be pretty impressive. He seems to do something every match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bernardeschi: 'I’ll play midfield’

Juventus forward Federico Bernardeschi is ready to adapt to a midfield role - “if the Coach decides to put me there I’m ready”.

The Italian international scored the Bianconeri’s winner against Chievo on Saturday evening, and there have been discussions about moving him to a 'mezzala’ role, essentially a wide central midfielder.

“I’ve always said that suits my characteristics, if the Coach decides to put me there I’m ready,” Bernardeschi told Juventus TV.

“I’ll do anything for the good of the team, everything is good, everything for the system. When you have to learn you have to learn, when you have to run you have to run.

“The Chievo game? It was important to bring the three points home and to start with a positive signal right away.

“We did it, albeit with some suffering, but we’re still on the right path.”

This weekend sees the Old Lady take on Lazio in Turin.

“We can’t wait to play at home in our stadium and in front of our fans. Lazio are a very strong team, and as always it’ll be tough.

“We have to give 100 per cent and play as we know how to play.”

:tup: :tuttosport:

I like this guy a lot more since he cut that ugly mop of hair

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
all he said is he'd play anywhere if the coach needs him to

that's sorta the sentiment for any player at juve for the most port, that is, willing to adapt if necessary

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that makes him good, but his numbers are actually fairly decent. He'll have a hard time starting a lot of games, but I'm glad we have him on the roster.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Would playing him as an inverted CM work ? Or would it just be better to play him in Matuidi's position in the starting XI who is basically an LM in our formation

Can-Pjanic-Berna
Costa-Dybala-CR7​

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I remember being a big skeptic of his acquisition last year. I didn't see him worth the money as a future support striker or offensive winger. However, I can see him potentially being a much more valuable player as a Mezzala.

Imagine a 352 with Cuadrado and Costa/Sandro as wing backs with Berna, Pjanic and one of Matuidi or Emre Can as the other mid supporting Dybala and Ronaldo up-front. I see Dybala's best position as a support striker and Ronaldo as a centre forward or support striker as well. Meanwhile you have Benatia, Bonucci and Chiellini as your strong back 3.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Would playing him as an inverted CM work ? Or would it just be better to play him in Matuidi's position in the starting XI who is basically an LM in our formation

Can-Pjanic-Berna
Costa-Dybala-CR7​
Moving him to LCM might be too much imo. He has a killer left, pushing him at Matuidi position removes this danger.
I think playing him as Matuidi but on the right and Can more as LDM where he can look after Sandro and Pjanic.
The only thing is Berna now plays too close to Dybala.
But on the other hand, Ronaldo loves to drift left.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
One thing we'd probably lose if he played in midfield would be his runs to get around the 6 yard box.

He is excellent at getting into centre forward positions from the wing. I'm not sure he'd do that from midfield, although if he did it would add a lot to the team.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that makes him good, but his numbers are actually fairly decent. He'll have a hard time starting a lot of games, but I'm glad we have him on the roster.
I’d say his drive and ability to bring the ball forward. Granted, thats a little vague still.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You are just still angry your erotic fantasy boy Marchisio left.Totally uncalled for
Lol, no. I was just joking. You are new here so im gonna tell you once so we will be clear... Trezeguet was the only player i ever loved, the only player who stole my heart and the only player who i have cried for and cared for after he left Juventus. After him, i dont care about any other player.

Edit: Especially not this new, modern, Fortnite playing motherfuckers whose main goal is to fucking post on social media like a bunch of attention seeking whores.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He tries a lot. Very ambitious player going forward. With passing, shooting, dribbles, etc. This gets his numbers up. But it also leads to a lot of failures, poor passes, dispossessions. Or so goes my opinion of him.

If he can be smarter about picking and choosing his spots to show off his skills, I'd imagine he could become a fixture in the starting XI.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, no. I was just joking. You are new here so im gonna tell you once so we will be clear... Trezeguet was the only player i ever loved, the only player who stole my heart and the only player who i have cried for and cared for after he left Juventus. After him, i dont care about any other player.

Edit: Especially not this new, modern, Fortnite playing motherfuckers whose main goal is to fucking post on social media like a bunch of attention seeking whores.

mental illness

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The harder things you set out to do, the harder you might fail.
High risk, high reward.

Berna seems determined he can cut it and isn't afraid of failing. I like that very much. Fuck stats!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"@fbernardeschi is very talented and always bubbling with energy. He can play a number of positions across the park very effectively. I'm counting on him a lot this year. He's grown a lot and he's determined to keep raising his game."

~~Max

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)