Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
There is a HUGE difference between gay haircuts like Dybala's and Berna's and acting like little bitches all game, licking their hair sideways, worrying about it and the majestic hairstyles you have just shared........ And you should get a months ban for putting Pogba's ugly, mediocare ass amongst these legends..... If you have read my post you would have seen the word "Modern footballers".
Get out of the closet. You're not fooling anyone with this fake hard man behaviour.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ive said it 100 times so far....the longer the hair of these new, modern foodballers the wirse they are. I always said about Dybala and Berna that untill they sort out their ridiculous hair cuts, they are not going to become great footballers. I stand by my theory. Berna cut his hair so i expect him to excell this season. Dybala is still doing some funny stuff with his hair so if he doesnt cut it short and start worrying about his game instead of licking his hair sideways throughout all the 90 god damn minites every single match, we wont see his best.
:lol2: :baus:

@Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)