Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just worry about the love triangle between Berna, CR7 and Dybala. Thr gayness in these three is very strong. Berna is banging Dybala, Berna sets his sight to CR7 now, Dybala is jealous, wont pass to CR7, no chemistry on the field between these two, Dybala gets sold in January.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just worry about the love triangle between Berna, CR7 and Dybala. Thr gayness in these three is very strong. Berna is banging Dybala, Berna sets his sight to CR7 now, Dybala is jealous, wont pass to CR7, no chemistry on the field between these two, Dybala gets sold in January.
-Rep for utter nonsense. You're so insecure you need to emphasize your homophobia at every possible opportunity :baus: :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What's homophobic about this?
Try to analyze what he wrote in a deeper fashion to understand the subtleties within the layer of text :p

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone jokes this way on tuz tho
True. However, there are some posters who are definitely joking, and others who are quite serious when they make statements/assessments. Observe his pattern and look at his post history, and you shall see that he belongs to the latter group :D

- - - Updated - - -

so elegant @Lapa
Will be riding the bench while Costa, Ronaldo, and Dybala guide us to glory :baus: :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Try to analyze what he wrote in a deeper fashion to understand the subtleties within the layer of text :p

- - - Updated - - -

True. However, there are some posters who are definitely joking, and others who are quite serious when they make statements/assessments. Observe his pattern and look at his post history, and you shall see that he belongs to the latter group :D

- - - Updated - - -

Will be riding the bench while Costa, Ronaldo, and Dybala guide us to glory :baus: :tup:
Watch him be the revelation of the season, 20+goals, 20+assists

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala to reveal his true self
saviola 2.0

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One of them will get pregnant... the question is who?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
-Rep for utter nonsense. You're so insecure you need to emphasize your homophobia at every possible opportunity :baus: :tup:
-rep for a homosexual comment?? On Tuz??? This is weird.... The CR7 effect, i guess. Now that we have the biggest gay of them all, all of thebsudden we are not allowed to joke about them.

And just for the record, i aint insecured, i am straight, happily married to a female, expecting a child in November.... BUT, i am always prepared to suck whoevers cock is neccessary for a good Juventus summer transfer signing.

- - - Updated - - -

One of them will get pregnant... the question is who?
You just know Berna wouldnt want anything else in this world, but to become pregnant and give birth to a beautiful little baby. He is the mum material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)