TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Is this your indirect way of telling me to cut my hair?
I just cut my hair short the other day as well :ghey:

- - - Updated - - -

Cuads moving to RB, Berna to CM can only happen if someone else fills the numbers upfront and that's expensive. I'd expect only one of their transformations is realistically taking place, otherwise Costa, Dybala, Morata, Mandžukič and a filler like Pjaca/Kean/whatever isn't enough for the 3 spots upfront
Hence the interest in an inverted forward/striker type of player like Morata & Martial?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Thats a light mid, but if they can keep the ball for long periods it might work. No idea how good of a regista is Can, but I know that Pjanic doesnt work on LCM

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Put SMS there instead of Berna and you have your CL winning team right there. Hell, if Can is able to shield off Pjanic you have your CL winning team even without SMS.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
How you so sure? None of them have won it and with our record in finals...

Can can and probably will surprise a lot of people, very underrated player. Even if we dont sign a star midfielder (but we should try and do anything possible to do so), a midfield trio of Pjanic Can and Bentancur will still perform better than last season, especially with players like ASandro and Cancelo/Cuadrado on both flangs...
Our mercato is very good so far, solid even, and if we manage to keep every one piece of our starting 11 and also manage to remove what we dont use and/or need, then I think we are about to witness another good run in both Italy and Europe and... who knows... :D

PS.: And if we somehow upgrade Benatia with Godin, daaaamn...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
In my opinion we would be most likely wasting and limiting Berna at CM, he was and still can be way more efficient as an unpredictable RW/CAM in the last third tbf.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last year my hair was longer than it is currently, and I shaved my own head. Instantly tried to stop, but the damage was done
:touched:

Done that too. That i-need-a-change-and-i-need-it-now moment. Fuck that :lol:
Stopped half way through, which resulted in a deathhawk. Took me like forever to grow that hair back to the same length.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In my opinion we would be most likely wasting and limiting Berna at CM, he was and still can be way more efficient as an unpredictable RW/CAM in the last third tbf.
I feel you, but lets be honest...Dybala and Costa and Cuadrado are ahead of him in hat position.

We are like wasting 40 mils with him on the bench. he will not get minutes there unless we bench dybala, and that will never happen, maybe in the odd game... but from 10 games, dybala will start 9. We shpould find a way to start both. Having a talent like berna warming the bench is underusing our resources.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No BB, you grow it longer.
:heart: my will power is fading though
You'll regret it the minute after you cut it off. I've been there :D
Last year my hair was longer than it is currently, and I shaved my own head. Instantly tried to stop, but the damage was done
:touched:

Done that too. That i-need-a-change-and-i-need-it-now moment. Fuck that :lol:
Stopped half way through, which resulted in a deathhawk. Took me like forever to grow that hair back to the same length.
:lol: the feels. I always do that shit with my hair and beard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)