Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel you, but lets be honest...Dybala and Costa and Cuadrado are ahead of him in hat position.

We are like wasting 40 mils with him on the bench. he will not get minutes there unless we bench dybala, and that will never happen, maybe in the odd game... but from 10 games, dybala will start 9. We shpould find a way to start both. Having a talent like berna warming the bench is underusing our resources.
I guess it will depend on whether we buy another starting quality CM or if someone other than Sturaro leaves, otherwise i just can't imagine Allegri using him as CM more than perhaps ocasionally as a back-up, not much space imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Would love a trident of Berna, Costa, Dybala to start clicking. Just them three switching positions and passing to each other and taking shots from range terrorizing opponents. Seems like Allegri has this obsession of always having that big target man up top while insane attacking teams like City and Napoli have just talented midgets playing tiki-taka in attack.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would love a trident of Berna, Costa, Dybala to start clicking. Just them three switching positions and passing to each other and taking shots from range terrorizing opponents. Seems like Allegri has this obsession of always having that big target man up top while insane attacking teams like City and Napoli have just talented midgets playing tiki-taka in attack.
This, practically.

Maybe he doesnt know the arts of the false 9? i dont know

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Last year my hair was longer than it is currently, and I shaved my own head. Instantly tried to stop, but the damage was done
:touched:

Done that too. That i-need-a-change-and-i-need-it-now moment. Fuck that :lol:
Stopped half way through, which resulted in a deathhawk. Took me like forever to grow that hair back to the same length.
Miskeens I shave my head almost every summer and grow a majestic thick afro effortlessly. Also I never comb my hair, is always flawless. Unless I have big fro, nothing is lamer than a fro thst is flat on one side

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like klin and fresh are the only one still on that Bambi
Velma pls

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
That`s not new information neither to me, nor to you or most of the people here, but it is irrelevant in this particular case. My respond was to a post claiming none (including Can) have won the Champions League, which is not a correct statement, as Can is a Champions League winner with Bayern and has a Champions League gold medal at his home, even if he didnt spend a single second in that campaign on the field. IF you argue that he doesnt deserve it, you would probably be right, as he didnt contributed a single bit, but the fact is Can has a CL title in his CV and thats that.

If we win the CL next season, Pinsoglio would also be a Champions League winner and would get his medal, and he wont even be on the bench during our games, except if one of Woj and Perin are out for some reason.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
No expert on positioning but like this 11 alot. Right now we have all except Martial. I say forget him and try Dybala in his spot and move Berna up to RW. And fill in his spot with Cuads at RM. If he can perform adequately defensively at RB no doubt he does it as well at MF. Plus he's not as good of a finisher as Berna would be around the net.

I see Speed ..... SPEED ..... SPEED!!! Plenty of players on the pitch who will dazzle in space including having Alex and Cancelo in defense. Enough offense and worrying about the defense won't be necessary. I mean, as bad as the defense appeared to start the season, only 24 goals allowed last season compared to 27 in 2016-17 along with 86 to 77 goals scored. Time to be up 3-1 in the 2nd half instead of 1-0.

:flag1:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That`s not new information neither to me, nor to you or most of the people here, but it is irrelevant in this particular case. My respond was to a post claiming none (including Can) have won the Champions League, which is not a correct statement, as Can is a Champions League winner with Bayern and has a Champions League gold medal at his home, even if he didnt spend a single second in that campaign on the field. IF you argue that he doesnt deserve it, you would probably be right, as he didnt contributed a single bit, but the fact is Can has a CL title in his CV and thats that.

If we win the CL next season, Pinsoglio would also be a Champions League winner and would get his medal, and he wont even be on the bench during our games, except if one of Woj and Perin are out for some reason.
not probably, but for sure. nice rant btw :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

From the way he was lifting the trophy you would think he actually played at least a minute. :lol:
to be fair to him, he was injured for 3 group stage games :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)