Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I’m an Italian that’s your opinion. I know many people in Italy and America that feel the same way. Last I checked people can think whoever they want or are you part of the think as I think say what I say group
That's all fine and good, but you make us look bad. I've had so many friends say, Italians are racist, Italians hate immigrants. It's that sort of thinking that makes people think that about us. Giuliani-Italians. My family fought as Italian partisans. My family were immigrants. There was a time where America hated my family. A lot of us have lost our way.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That's all fine and good, but you make us look bad. I've had so many friends say, Italians are racist, Italians hate immigrants. It's that sort of thinking that makes people think that about us. Giuliani-Italians. My family fought as Italian partisans. My family were immigrants. There was a time where America hated my family. A lot of us have lost our way.
Explain to me how I hate immigrants! I am a fn immigrant! I came here to the us with a green card! The difference is I came here legally and followed the laws. The illegals here and in Italy do neither! They abuse the laws they abuse the system and a good amount of them are criminals. You can not compare legal immigrants who move the right way and follow the laws to illegals.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Explain to me how I hate immigrants! I am a fn immigrant! I came here to the us with a green card! The difference is I came here legally and followed the laws. The illegals here and in Italy do neither! They abuse the laws they abuse the system and a good amount of them are criminals. You can not compare legal immigrants who move the right way and follow the laws to illegals.
I didn't say you hate immigrants. I said you continue the notion that we do. You came here legally. My family did too. But some don't have that privilege. I can compare. Both wanted a better life for their family. Both wanted more opportunity.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I didn't say you hate immigrats. I said you continue the notion that we do. You came here legally. My family did too. But some don't have that privilege. I can compare. Both wanted a better life for their family. Both wanted more opportunity.
That’s a fallacy. Many countries have walls and have much stricter boarder and immigration laws than the USA. Even those who are allowing their citizens to leave and come here like Mexico etc. yet the US is the bad guy. The only reason why this is an issue is so the left can use the minority’s and immigrants as an issue. They don’t give a shit about these people they use them for their political gain. Meanwhile there are over 12 million people not paying taxes or insurance or hospital visits etc and the drugs pour into our country so we can fain compassion.

Ps most immigrants and refugees would rather have better conditions in their homeland so they don’t have to leave. If we were really compassionate we would help fix their countries so people don’t have to flee their homelands

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes guns do not take lives crazy people do. If you haven’t noticed all over the world were there aren’t guns crazies still kill with knives , bombs cars what are you going to do outlaw everything? Maybe we should find out why so many people are empty and crazy enough to do these acts
I live in Australia, where guns are heavily regulated and assault rifles are banned and the murder rate is significantly lower than in the US.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
That’s a fallacy. Many countries have walls and have much stricter boarder and immigration laws than the USA. Even those who are allowing their citizens to leave and come here like Mexico etc. yet the US is the bad guy. The only reason why this is an issue is so the left can use the minority’s and immigrants as an issue. They don’t give a shit about these people they use them for their political gain. Meanwhile there are over 12 million people not paying taxes or insurance or hospital visits etc and the drugs pour into our country so we can fain compassion.
I agree that the American left doesn't care. But I do. And the immigrants don't bring all the drugs, not even most. Big pharma does enough of that as is. I had minor surgery and was given oxycodone. My father too. I know for a fact that is all too common in America.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I agree that the American left doesn't care. But I do. And the immigrants don't bring all the drugs, not even most. Big pharma does enough of that as is. I had minor surgery and was given oxycodone. My father too. I know for a fact that is all too coming in America.
I didn’t say the illegals bring it in. I said the border being open brings it in. The illegals are used as a mechanism to fight the border wall and stronger immigration laws so that those companies/ cartels can get the drugs in.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I just disagree. Obvsly some illegal immigrants bring drugs, but I highly doubt most, in fact I highly doubt a lot of illegal immigrants bring drugs at all. I guarantee big pharma is the main reason for drug addiction in USA.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t say the illegals bring it in. I said the border being open brings it in. The illegals are used as a mechanism to fight the border wall and stronger immigration laws so that those companies/ cartels can get the drugs in.
I think drugs should be decriminalized. I think it would benefit everybody. I also think mental health should be more of a concern than it is currently in America. I have friends and family that have needed help and have benefited from it. I think we agree more that we disagree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)