Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In that post she wrote:

"È stato un piacere per me scattare uno dei ragazzi che stimo di più nell’ambiente calcistico, non solo per la maglia bianconera che indossa e quindi la squadra con cui son cresciuta, ma anche per la sua persona. Hai delle qualità non indifferenti sia calcisticamente sia come uomo. Tra uno scatto e un altro ci siamo spaccati alla playstation e parlavamo da 10 minuti. Mi hai accolta in casa tua come se mi conoscessi da sempre. Ti sei voluto presentare a mio padre per correttezza. Questi sono piccoli gesti che fanno capire quanto sia grande il tuo cuore. Grazie per l’opportunità amico mio, spero sia solo l’inizio "

+/- translation:

"It was a pleasure for me to shoot one of the guys that I rate the most in the football environment, not only for the jersey he's wearing and therefore the team with which I grew up, but also for his person. You have significant qualities both in football and as a man. At a moment's notice we split into the playstation and we talked for 10 minutes. You've welcomed me into your house as if you've known me forever. You wanted to introduce yourself to my father by courtesy. These are small gestures who make me understand how big your heart is. Thanks for the opportunity my friend, I hope it's just the beginning"

:touched:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm more and more concerned he's gay. As for the injury itself, Allegri has just said we need to wait circa 20 days to know whether he will require a surgery only for the papers to write that there is a fear of an surgery like two days after Allegri's words. Journalism at it's finest.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=19729" target="_blank">DAiDEViL</a> kind of wooman
Maybe if she wouldn't have the haircut of a 12 year old boy and if she wouldn't hang out with fat LGBT lesbians:

@Fr3sh
- - - Updated - - -

Actually wanted to -rep you, but couldn't.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
In that post she wrote:

"È stato un piacere per me scattare uno dei ragazzi che stimo di più nell’ambiente calcistico, non solo per la maglia bianconera che indossa e quindi la squadra con cui son cresciuta, ma anche per la sua persona. Hai delle qualità non indifferenti sia calcisticamente sia come uomo. Tra uno scatto e un altro ci siamo spaccati alla playstation e parlavamo da 10 minuti. Mi hai accolta in casa tua come se mi conoscessi da sempre. Ti sei voluto presentare a mio padre per correttezza. Questi sono piccoli gesti che fanno capire quanto sia grande il tuo cuore. Grazie per l’opportunità amico mio, spero sia solo l’inizio "

+/- translation:

"It was a pleasure for me to shoot one of the guys that I rate the most in the football environment, not only for the jersey he's wearing and therefore the team with which I grew up, but also for his person. You have significant qualities both in football and as a man. At a moment's notice we split into the playstation and we talked for 10 minutes. You've welcomed me into your house as if you've known me forever. You wanted to introduce yourself to my father by courtesy. These are small gestures who make me understand how big your heart is. Thanks for the opportunity my friend, I hope it's just the beginning"

:touched:
Top guy!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm more and more concerned he's gay. As for the injury itself, Allegri has just said we need to wait circa 20 days to know whether he will require a surgery only for the papers to write that there is a fear of an surgery like two days after Allegri's words. Journalism at it's finest.
I hope we're gonna be the first club with a tranvestite, man to woman transformation.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
That would be great. Professional football needs a hero like him to step up against homophobia.
:jj:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Why the heck is that concern of yours? I know this forum has its juvenile cesspool (and this kid Berna gives you few materials for jokes) but some of you need to learn when to lay off this BS.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why the heck is that concern of yours? I know this forum has its juvenile cesspool (and this kid Berna gives you few materials for jokes) but some of you need to learn when to lay off this BS.
I'm not a homophob but let's not pretend it would not be an issue. There must be a reason why there have not been any open homosexual people in team sports. Actually it's an interesting topic for a discussion.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm not a homophob but let's not pretend it would not be an issue. There must be a reason why there have not been any open homosexual people in team sports. Actually it's an interesting topic for a discussion
Why do you think it would be an issue? And yes, you are an homophobe or at least ignorant and intolerant.

It wouldn't be an issue for me if Berna ate a dick once in a while. Couldn't care less.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm not a homophob but let's not pretend it would not be an issue. There must be a reason why there have not been any open homosexual people in team sports. Actually it's an interesting topic for a discussion.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka
There are a lot but they are too scared to come out because of how the football culture is.

Many homosexual players are hiding behind reputedly male characteristics like balding, being fat or growing a beard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)